Hinata X Seme Male Reader

The bulge in Shoyos stomach whenever you fucked him nice and deep never failed to mesmerize you. The way you would time your thrusts would not only leave the shorter male breathless, but they would also fuel the fire in your stomach to ruin the short wing spiker even more.

tw. belly bulging, choking, implied dumbification, slight ddlb themes, barebacking

You feel that, little boy? Feel my cock moving inside of you? A nod and a high pitched moan only left the gingers lips in reply, his small hand gripping onto your bicep as you fucked him faster.

Frowning at how he didnt respond to your question, You grabbed his throat, Choking him before pulling his tear stained face closer to yours. Answer me.

A-Ah! Yes! M-Maah.. ster! I feel y-your cock! He squeaked trying not to pass out as he felt his head going fuzzy from how hard you were fucking him and choking him. Attaboy.

One thing you loved about Shoyo was that he was eager to please you, Making sure that you felt good no matter how tired and exhausted he was— And as cunning as you were, You made sure to take advantage of that; Fucking him till his small little body could no longer hold any more of your cum.