The ability is only one level, and he has just been promoted. It certainly can't compare to the previous generation's many levels, but it shouldn't be difficult to save the wound of Father Huo.

With the passage of time, and as more and more white spots were released in Lu Li's palm, Father Huo's face was healing quickly, and even those tired eyes seemed to be more energetic.

Time passed by every minute, until half an hour later.

Lu Li slowly put his hands away, and the person on the bed struggled to sit up.

Chapter 142

Huo Zhonglin seemed to have finally ended a fierce battle and let out a deep breath, "Thank you..."

His voice was still hoarse, but it was much better than the previous inability to speak.

It can even be called a miracle.

People who thought they were bound to die suddenly became better.

"Mr. Huo don't have to rush to thank you, we are treating the disease, not just treating the disease." Lu Nanqi took out a bottle of water from his backpack and handed it to Huo Zhonglin.

Huo Zhonglin has been living in the army since he was young, and how many things he has done for the country, everybody's eyes and movements, he can experience something, not to mention her, how can he not understand.

"What do you want?" He drank a few sips of water, and his voice was clearer than before, "Thank you brothers and sisters for saving my life, but if you want to threaten me with this, hehe...I'm afraid you want Disappointed, my old Huo has been in the army for dozens of years, and has even been on the battlefield. I haven't been afraid."

This is a tough man, a straight man, and a man with low EQ.

The words are so dead, what else will we talk about next?

If someone like him is asked to rescue the hostages, I am afraid that no hostages will come back alive, right?

Lu Nanqi carried the black backpack, more straightforward than him, "I want the nuclear weapon that you

plan to blow up City C." "My life is more important than nuclear weapons." Huo Zhonglin laughed, "Sneer". Angry and funny.

The lion opened his mouth.

What is that nuclear weapon, what a girl she can ask for.

"Your life is worthless."

"You!" Huo Zhonglin also didn't expect Lu Nanqi to arrogantly make such words, his neck was suddenly thick.

"But your base value." Lu Nanqi smiled, "The original bullet has been shipped, and it is in your base. Put it here. Can you guarantee that your base will not be harmed?"

"This is something I should worry about, it has nothing to do with you." Huo Zhonglin's eyelids gradually narrowed.

Lu Nanqi: "

Leave it to me, I can guarantee the safety of City C and Heping Base." Huo Zhonglin sneered coldly, "Who wouldn't speak for nothing."

"If I can prove it." Lu Nanqi was confident. laugh.

She spread her hand, a pistol suddenly appeared in her palm, and when she moved it again, the pistol disappeared out of thin air.

The two people around opened their eyes wide in surprise.

She: "This is called space. It can hold a lot of things."

Lu Nanqi walked to the side and leaned on the chair. In a moment, the chair disappeared from their eyes.