Roddy
I couldn't believe Exotic woke me up with head she shocked me in me in new ways every day. I pulled her hips down and moved my hips in a circular motion and she started squirting on my stomach "That's is let out on daddy" I kept doing it and she screamed throwing her head back "Yes bae shit" I smiled up at her as I kept doing it I let her cum twice before I moved her off me getting behind her I put and arch in her back sliding in her "FUCck" I started pounding her watching her ass bounce off me. "Mmhm daddy yes" I smacked her ass she creamed on me
"Spread that shit" she held her ass cheeks giving me better access. I pounded into her smacking her ass.
"Ooohh Goddamn" I busted my first nut making her cum with me.

I pulled out her and she flipped around grabbing my neck "Yeah mamas" I got up carrying her to the wall and I pinned her to the wall kissing her and I slapped my dick on her a couple times before thrusting back into her. "Aaahhh" she clenched around me cumming again. "Mmmm cum mamas" she kissed me as she came I started thrusting into her slowly kissing her neck. "Ohh right there shit" I smirked hitting her spot over and over. "God oh god" she squirted with each stroke it was dripping down my legs.

"Yess mmm shit" I started crying as she squirted on me. "ohh god mamas" I looked at her face she was crying too. I never knew sex could be so good it would make you cry. This was the best feeling in the world. Having sex when your in love is so much better. I felt my second nut building as I pounded into her. "Oooh I'm cumming" "mhhm give it to daddy" she squealed and I felt a new wave of her wetness dripping down. "Fuuuckk " I bit my lip as I tried to hold off my nut. "Yesss" she came again scratching my back I grunted as my nut blasted into her. "Huhhh mammmaasss" I kissed her as I carried her back to the bed and laid her down sliding out off her. "Damn baby" I kissed her again "You know I put in that work" She giggled staring at me. "Yeah you do" she rubbed my chest.

I kissed her forehead rubbing her stomach. "I can't wait to feel the baby move" She smiled putting her hand over mine. "Me too" I ran my fingers through her hair " I pulled out a remote and clicked it a TV came down.
"Hmm I never knew there was TV"
I chuckled "Yeah you was getting dicked down that's why"  She looked over at me rubbing my face. "Baby when we were just friends you couldn't tell I was a virgin?"
I scratched my head flipping through channels. Before I settled on love and hip hop one of her favorites I personally didn't like the show but she was my baby. "Umm i just thought you were weird about seeing  my morning wood and shit because we were friends" I  said shrugging  she pulled my chin hair. "no it was because I was attracted to you and I didn't now how to handle what you made me feel" I kissed her hand. "How come you never told me ?" She giggled and looked away. I pulled her face back to mine looking deeply in her eyes. "I don't know I couldn't tell if you liked me like that and I didn't want to ruin our relationship"  I thought back to an incident 2 years ago.

Flashback
"You really need to stop wearing all this skimpy shit around me acting like I ain't a nigga" I looked at Exotic and bit my lip she was wearing boy shorts and Tank top. "Is it bothering you bestie?" She got in my face and I gritted my jaw shifting so she didn't see my dick on brick. "Naw but I'm just saying its in a nigga face"  Exotic looked at me a bit her lip before laughing.
Flashback over

I shook my head  "Remember when you kept wearing all that skimpy shit around me were you trying to get me to make a move then?" She took a deep breath "Yeah but you never did so I stopped "  I bit my lip shaking my head "Damn I could have been getting this heavenly ass pussy" she swatted my chest "Naw I'm for real tho I was scared of the same thing messing us up and we wasted alot of time you messing with that clown and shit damn" I shook my head  "Yeah but everything has a perfect timing " I nodded my head

"You right mamas" I intertwined my fingers in hers as she watched her show.  "Why do you watch this shit?" She chuckled rubbing my chest "it's funny I don't have drama in my life so I have to watch other people's" I rolled my eyes and continued watching it with her.
I licked my lips chuckling she looked over at me "what?"
I cocked my head looking at her "what did I do to deserve waking up to head?" She kissed my neck  and held her ring finger up "You made me your wife "  I raised my eyebrows "Oh so that's the husband treatment?"
"Yup" I chewed my lips "Mm so what else is the husband treatment?"
"You will see" I smiled I looked at the clock we had 3 hours before we landed. "Mmm I'm hungry" She went to get up. "What you want to eat baby?" I licked my lips "Pussy" hers eyes widened and I pulled her onto my face. We had sex for the remainder of the flight.