"You so handsome Daddy" he smiled at me and slid back into pumping just the tip."mmm mamas" I panted as he thrust fully into me pounding away inside me "Ohh I'm cumming" I bit his shoulder lightly "Yes mamas" he put my legs over his shoulders as he thrusted in and out of me "Yes daddy oh give it too me" he looked at my face placing kissing all over it before moving his hips in a circular motion.

"Ohh shit" I moaned as I started creaming on him.i tried to push his chest it was too much

Roddy
I grabbed her hand and kissed her fingers "mhmm let daddy do it" her legs started shaking "Roddddddyyyy" I loved when she screamed my name. "Ohh yes mamas" her pussy was creaming and she started squirting. I looked In her eyes. "Your my world mamas" she sucked my bottom lip before tongue kissing me I felt all her emotions in the kiss. It drove me crazy, I pounded furiously into her and she screamed into the kiss breaking it and grabbing my neck.

"Mmm take it mamas Fucck" she screamed and moaned I felt my nut building as she quivered around me and her muscles clamped down pulling my nut out off me. "MAMMMAASSS" I thrusted into her one final time before sticking my tongue in her mouth kissing her. I laid on her titties as I was still blasting inside if her. "Oh god mamas"
"Baby ohh that was amazing" I smiled kissing her. I slid out of her and kissed her stomach "Everything so perfect were married and you having my lil stink" I kissed her stomach again before kissing her lips "I can't thank you enough mamas"

She rubbed my face "you don't have to thank me I was still going to marry you that's been my dream forever I was just emotional" I rubbed her stomach "Aww mamas I'm sorry for everything I promise I'm not going to put you through hell anymore you proved your love for me time and time again" She smiled and rubbed my face yawning "I love you baby"I laid next to her and pulled her on my chest. "I love to too mamas go to sleep I know you tired" She pecked my lips and laid on my chest. I felt her snoring softly I laid next to her just thinking.

I meant what I said I wouldn't put her through it for my insecurities anymore she fought through her emotions and married me despite all the shit I put her through. I felt a peace in my soul for the first time and I knew it was because of Exotic. I looked down at her snoring softly on my chest. I promised myself from now on I would be the best man that she deserved. I kissed her head and rubbed her stomach as I drifted off to sleep. I finally got someone I can express myself too.

Exotic
I woke up looking over at my husband I couldn't believe it. He was the sexy man ever. I got the man millions of women dreamed about but more than that I got to marry my best friend and that's rare. Alot of people don't get to say that I'm so glad I took the chance on him. I moved off his chest and pulled the covers back. I looked up at him before I took his dick into my hands kissing it before taking into my mouth he shifted in his sleep and I smiled before sucking him deeper. "Mmmm mamas" he mumbled still sleeping. I deep throated him taking him into the back of my throat and rubbing his balls.

"Aaaww fuck mamas" his eyes were wide open staring at me. I pulled it out let him see all the spit looking in his eyes "Shit" I out him back and my mouth putting both hands on his dick stroking him while sucking his dick "mmmm fuck mamas" I moved one of my hands and kept deepthroating him while massaging his balls. "Mm shit" he grabbed my head and started thrusting in my throat. I relaxed as he thrusted and kept swirling my my tongue around him. "Daaammmnn" he pulled it out and blasted on my face. I wiped it off.  Climbing on top of him kissing him. "Mmm shit mamas" 
  I massaged his dick rubbing it against my slit. "Oohh stop playing" I smiled at him and kept doing it before sliding him in he thrusted up into me making me squirt. "Shit bae wait" he grabbed my hips and bounced me on him. "Naw take it" I bit my lip and he smacked my ass "let me hear that shit"

"Aahhha daddy" he leaned in sucking my titties. I rubbed the back of his head as I started bouncing on my own he moved his hand flicking my clit. "Ohh shit I'm fucking cumming" I started screaming as I creamed on him.  "Mmm shit" he leaned in kissing me I opened my mouth hungrily.