"..."

Time stood still for about three seconds. At that time, Li Hang only saw his old sister hanging her head, slowly clenching her fists, and the surrounding air became cold bit by bit, just like the villain in a TV series had a big move.

"Three, two, one..."

He muttered in his heart, and then quickly turned and fled!

"Li Hang!!!"

"Early in the morning, I won't kill!!!!"

Li Hang turned his head while speeding up and fleeing.

Looking back, Li Jiao’s big-eyed slippers chased his ass, very fast, and with a strong murderous intent!

"I'll go, Jiao Jiao, you murder!"

As he said, his pace quickened under his feet, and another speed was raised.

Li Jiao snarled after chasing after him.

"Li Hang, I asked you to accumulate some color for the red flag today!!"

"Mom, help me," Li Hang ran away from the house, shouting, "Your daughter is going to kill your son!!"

"Li Hang, don't run if you have the ability!!"

"I'm not capable!!! I'm going to run!!!"

"Stop me!!!"

"Li Jiao, do you have a problem with your cerebellum? I won't run, stand and let you shoot to death?!"

"..."

Seeing her son who was chased by her daughters running around the house, Li's mother said that there was no trouble in her heart, and she said while taking off her apron.

"I'm going out later to buy something with your aunt."

"Jiao Jiao, remember to have breakfast, sail, hurry up and do your homework, don't play games."

Li Jiao had already grabbed Li Hang, pulling his back collar, Li Hang's two hands flopped forward, struggling desperately like an octopus.

Li Jiao tugged hard by the collar of the man, gritted his teeth.

"Mom, don't worry, I must—well—look at—him!"

"Help Mom, don't go, Li Jiao will kill me if you leave!"

"Mom, save me, don't go, click!!!"

"..."

In this sibling battle, Li Jiao finally threatened with Li Hang's game console, and Li Hang raised his hands and feet to surrender.

Dad Li was on a business trip and left home to catch a plane at 5 o'clock in the morning. Without one person, the family feels empty.

After Li Jiao had breakfast, it was still early, only seven o'clock. She and Zhang Jiu Ling have an appointment at nine o'clock, so she can clean up again.

She struggled back and forth for more than half an hour and changed her clothes countless times before deciding to wear a small butter green skirt with ruffled half-sleeves and a length above the knee. It looked fresh and agile, which matched her temperament.

Weaving short shoulder-length hair into two braids adds another point of playfulness. When she laughed, her pink lips were shallow, two small dimples were exposed, and the two qualities of tranquility and agility coexisted.

She is the kind of girl who makes people feel beautiful at first glance.

It's only eight o'clock after packing up and going out, so I think it's okay to go early. Li Jiao carried a small bag, put on the hat to be returned, and went out.

I Like You So Much जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें