38.Send Him A Message

Start from the beginning

Is it too abrupt to call?

Otherwise, let's send a message.

Li Jiao hesitated for a long time, and the words were deleted for a long time.

Finally, shaking hands and clicking "Send."

"Ah~"

After sending the message, Li Jiao fell back on the bed and buried her face in the quilt. A small face, the temperature rose rapidly, red, like a seductive red apple.

In my mind, the scene of the afternoon began to emerge again.

"This is not a task, it is my request."

Ah ah ah ah ah-

Instructor ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah-

The instructor’s words meant that I would remember his name and phone number, right?

The instructor didn't call anyone, didn't tell anyone his name, only told her.

Does that mean, instructor, do he like her a little bit?

Is it right? Is it right?

As long as she thinks about it, the arc of Li Jiao's mouth can't be suppressed, and her smile is brilliant like a sunflower.

...

In a luxuriously decorated box, the round lotus lamp on the ceiling casts an orange warm yellow light. Reflected on the two large round tables below, they are full of rich delicacies.

The two tables were full, and at a glance, Wuyangyang was full of people. Most of them are big gents wearing black clothes, all of them are extraordinary, with their own majestic aura, at first glance, they look like some mysterious organization.

Just now the waiter came in and served the food. When the door was opened, dozens of pairs of eyes glanced over. For a moment, his eyes were dazzling, all of them sharp, glowing with a faint cold light, just like in the dark night, seeing a wolf with its prey open. It's frightening, and the whole body is cold.

Waiter:…………

What I did wrong, the manager asked me to deliver the food here.

After seeing that the visitor was a waiter, the group of old men immediately recovered their compelling aura, resumed as usual, and continued chatting happily.

A muscular man walked over and explained with a smile.

"Sorry, subconscious reaction."

The waiter nodded angrily, "It's all right."

He just didn't adapt, but now he saw it clearly, and then realized that the group of people in the room, at first glance, all dressed in black, looked very uncomfortable.

In fact, there is a faint sense of righteousness between each person's eyebrows and eyes, majestic temperament, and extraordinary heroism.

This temperament is so easy to recognize, this is a group of soldiers!

At that moment, the waiter was in awe!

Mother, brother Bing!

The waiter was instantly excited, which caused the dishes to be served very quickly.

After the military training of Nantah University, the instructors can also have a few days off. Tonight, a large group of people came to have a dinner together.

Dozens of elders gathered together, eating food and chatting, clamoring and clamoring, and it was very lively.

"Hey, Liuzi, tell me you tell me, isn't this true?"