My God, did you see Van Gogh! ! !

Instructor, the instructor left me a phone number and told me his name! Have you seen it? Open your eyes and take a look! Your dear apprentice, her love is here!

Her love is coming! ! !

"Zhang-Nine-Ling."

She slowly spit out these three words from her mouth, reading each word very seriously.

Jiu Ling, Zhang Jiu Ling? Is this the name of the instructor?

It sounds so good. Li Jiao was holding the piece of paper, grinning like a second girl from the head of the village, stupidly.

Then, she took out her cell phone, faced the number on the paper, a number, a number, and entered it carefully, for fear of a mistake.

After finishing all this, she suddenly relaxed, lifting the piece of paper, through the light, the three words written with a black pen on the white paper became clearer.

Zhang Jiu Ling... Zhang Jiu Ling... Jiu Ling... Jiu Ling...

In her heart, she repeated the name over and over again, but it made people more joyful over and over again.

"Zhang...nine...age..."

She put the paper in her heart, silently.

Your phone number should be stored in the address book, and your name should be kept in my heart.

…………

On the high platform of the military training field, the chief instructor raised his loudspeaker and said loudly.

"All instructors, run and exit!"

With an order, all the instructors who were still bidding farewell to the students, ignored the sadness, stood upright, obeyed the order, "back-turn", "run-go!"

Many students were reluctant to bear the instructor, crying and chasing after him.

"Instructor, instructor—"

"Instructor, don't go!"

"Instructor, we will miss you!"

"Instructor, take care!"

"Instructor, how can I live without you, instructor—"

"Instructor, we will see you again! Definitely!"

"..."

After running for a distance, how could the students be worthy of the instructors who have been trained all the year round and have strong physical fitness. In the end, the speed slowed down, and only a few boys were still chasing.

The rest can only stand in place, watching the cutest and most handsome group of people go away.

Instructor, cherish, goodbye——

The group of people in camouflage uniforms ran out of the field.

Just like when they first came, they ran into the field and ran into their beautiful encounter of youth.

Running out of the field, withdrew from their youthful memories.

Students, in the coming days, work hard, bear hardships and stand hard work, down-to-earth, hard work will surely pay off!

Instructor, thank you for letting us meet this military training. Youth, with you, live up to it!

Standing on the periphery of the military training field, Li Jiao silently watched the instructors run away under the light rain. Somehow, the corners of her eyes became sore.