"Good to know that I am a punishment" Stiles frowned. Allison looked at him apologetically, "I am so sorry Stiles" she said. Lydia rubbed his arm with a smile, "I don't think it's a punishment" she said making Stiles smile.

Elsewhere, in the dank dungeon, Kate wonders if Derek told his sister about what really happened with the fire. Kate and Derek have more of a history than trying to kill each other—at one point they were lovers. "You got tricked by a pretty face. Handsome young werewolf mistakenly falls in love with a super-hot girl who comes from a family that kills werewolves," Kate explains helpfully. She says that he'll have to help her to track down his pack again. It'll be history repeating itself—which is the phrase that gets stuck in her head. It takes her a second to realize that Jackson isn't the other beta, because it's Scott who is in love with Allison.

The Hales looked at Derek in shock while the man in question looked down. "I am sorry. I did not know she was planning all this then" Derek said in a hushed voice. Talia got up from her place and walked over to Derek and made a move towards him. Derek closed his eyes waiting for the hit to come. But what instead came really shocked him. His mother, the one who was killed because of him was hugging him as tightly as possible. "It's not your fault Derek" she whispered, kissing his head. "But it is" Derek pushed her away and got up himself, "If I was not such a horny teen and thought with my head, Cora wouldn't be missing. Laura would still be alive. Peter wouldn't be a psychopath" he said in a rush, panting slightly. "And" the words caught in his throat, "You would still be there" he whispered out as tears rolled down his cheeks. "Derek" Peter got up, "I might still have been a psychopath. But it isn't your fault. It's that bitch's fault. And for that I hope future me does her in" Peter growled the last part out. Laura and Cora got up and hugged their brother and Talia joined in. "It is not your fault Derek. Stop blaming yourself!" Laura said holding her brother tightly. Derek said nothing. He kept quiet as the words settled in him and he felt a burden slowly lift itself from his chest. Peter walked forward and guided the family back to their seats before he sat down.

Chris watched it in silence. While the hunter part in him was glad for the death of the wolves, it was also pissed beyond limits that Kate broke the code. "Whatever fate comes to her now. I am not helping her out" he thought to himself. Kate might be his sister, but right now she was less human and more demon.

At Scott's house, his mom is mending his pants and telling him to be truthful with Allison. In this she means tell Allison how he really feels about her. "Women like words," she advises.

"Well she isn't wrong" almost all of the girls agreed to this.

At the dance, things are going awkwardly. Jackson is pre-gaming even before they walk in the doors and Lydia is trying not to get down over Jackson's treatment. In the dance, Scott skulks around when he notices both Peter and Coach.

"I look like a pedophile checking out all the young men in the room" Peter said with a disgusted look on his face. "Something you're not telling us here Peter?" Stiles joked then yelped when Peter glared at him.

Stiles forcefully asks Lydia to dance and then tells her he's been in love with her since the third grade. He knows that even though she made out with Scott for some weird power-trip reason behind her cold exterior there's a soul. He also points out that he's the only one who knows how smart she really is. He tells her one day she'll move on and get a Nobel Prize for some mathematical theorem to which she corrects that it'll be a Fields medal. "The Nobel isn't for mathematics. The Fields medal is the one I'll be winning," she says as they go dance.

"That's more like it!" Stiles cheered with a big grin on his face. Lydia looked at the Stiles on screen then back at the boy sitting beside her. "He is the first one to see through this much. Does he really like me for me or is it because of my looks" she thought to herself as she observed the weird specimen by the name of Stiles Stilinski.

At the dance, Scott is finally busted when Coach catches him and chases him through the dance. Bumping into Danny, Scott pulls him into a dance just as Coach finally catches up to him. "What the hell are you doing?" he asks in shock. But now everyone is looking at him and to not appear homophobic he backpedals and lets Scott stay at the dance. As Scott scurries away, Danny's date comes up to him with drinks and looks confused.

"Well played Mr. McCall. Very well played" Deaton laughed and the room joined in. Even Derek let out a little laugh at this.

Scott bumps into Allison and soon they're slow dancing. Allison tries to back away from telling Scott more about her family and Scott tells her he loves her.

"Guess I won't be the first one to say it this time" Scott whispered to a blushing Allison.

Outside, Jackson is wandering around the woods, following glowing red eyes and complaining about how he wants to be a werewolf. Instead, he bumps into Allison's father who finally gets the identity of the other beta out of him.

"Are you sure he is a high school student? I mean he behaves like a child. No not just a child, a spoiled brat" Peter said through gritted teeth, pissed that Jackson picked out his beta for the hunters. "Even if he might never be my beta" Peter thought to himself.

Back at the dance, Lydia pulls away from Stiles and leaves him to go look for Jackson, but the two pass as Jackson heads back into the dance. Stiles immediately finds Jackson and knows that something terrible has happened.

Lydia looked at Stiles who was staring at the screen with wide eyes. And by the way he was sitting, it looked like he was about to jump out and jump into the screen to save her. She smiled to herself. "Guess he is genuine" she thought.

Out on the dark lacrosse field, Lydia is calling for Jackson. Soon the lights are flashing on the alpha is chomping down on Lydia. Stiles manages to save her by cluing in Peter that Derek is the one that most likely took Scott's phone for its GPS feature.

"Oh my god!" Allison gasped. "Peter we do not bite the neck!" Talia screamed at her brother, "You know how much bleeding that causes!". "Well excuse me, I'm a bit unhinged there so it slipped my mind. House fire and six years of metal torture and all that" Peter rolled his eyes. Lydia was about to say something when she felt a hand on her neck. She looked to her side and saw a fearful Stiles checking her neck out. "Stiles" she said snapping him out of his fear trance, "I'm fine" she said softly. "Oh uh yeah of course" Stiles mumbled and sat down properly again.

Outside again, Scott and Allison are tumbling out of the dance and towards the school buses. While Scott realizes that history could be about to repeat itself this déjà vu is clearly no match for his hormones. Allison runs into the bus and kisses the window just at that moment Allison's father pulls up, shining his headlights at Scott. On the other side of Scott is another car and they both drive towards him at the same time. Allison screams in the bus and then gasps, because Scott has jumped between the two cars. But more importantly, he's in full out werewolf mode exposing himself to Allison.

"Dad!" Allison screamed punching her father's arm. "Why did you have to do that!?" she glared at her father. "He is just trying to protect you Allison. Like all fathers do for their children" Scott spoke up before Chris could say anything. Chris looked at Scott for a moment before he nodded at Allison, "What Scott said is right. I'm your father and it falls on me to protect you from anything" he said putting a hand on her head. Allison said nothing but held up her glare. On the other side of the room, Rafael looked at the back of his son as his words repeated in his head.

ForesightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara