"F-fuck! Jennie." Lisa mumbled at Jennie's neck.

Lalisa rubbed her clit in circular motion as she endlessly thrust her cock into her pussy. Jennie squealed when she got all over Lisa's cock, which sent Lisa to the edge.

"I'm... cumming!!" Lisa thrusted two times, and she shoots her cum inside Jennie's pussy.

Lalisa lay beside her and caught her breath. Jennie sat on her abdomen and she could feel her wet pussy.

Suddenly, Jennie grinded onto her hard cock. She let the cock slide up and down on Jennie's wet pussy, which made them both grin.

"You're still hard, Lalisa." Lisa's body shivered as Jennie licked Lisa's belly button.

Jennie put Lisa's cock inside her.

"Jenniee!" Lisa groaned when Jennie put inside her hard shaft again.

"F-fuck! Let me please you, Daddy." Jennie said sensually, then she moved her hips up and down into Lisa's cock.

Lalisa watched Jennie as she rode on her cock. She was breathing heavily as Jennie went fast, making her want to come inside her again.

She held Jennie's hips and she pounded up into her Jennie's pussy, making her jolt in pleasure as Lisa hit her g-spot.

"Lalisa!! F-faster! ...keep going!!!" Jennie encircled her arms around Lisa's neck, then she moaned loudly when Lisa fingered her clit again, making her cum.

"C-cum...inside me, Lalisa!!" Lisa changed their position. She laid Jennie on the bed and she furiously thrusted into Jennie, that made Jennie arch her back.

The bed keeps hitting the wall and it makes a squeaking sound as Lalisa keeps pounding deeply and hardly at Jennie's tight snatch.

The whole room is filled with their moans, skin slapping, and the smell of sex.

"Fuck!! I'm... cumming! " Lalisa came deep into Jennie with one final thrust.

Jennie feels so full and satisfied. Lalisa's dick is still inside her and Lalisa is laying on top of her. She started drawing some patterns on Lisa's naked back and she kissed her temple.

"Do you still feel hot, Lili?" Jennie asked, and she hugged Lisa's body possessively.

Lisa pulled away from the hug and she stared at Jennie lovingly. She pecked Jennie's lips, and smiled when she saw Jennie smiling widely at her.

Lisa thrusted deep and fast into Jennie's pussy, that made Jennie moan so loud.

'Gosh!! She didn't even give me a warning!' Jennie shouted in her thoughts.

The bed made sounds as Lalisa fucked Jennie so well. She sucked her nipple and massaged her breast while she pounded her hard cock inside Jennie's pussy.

Their moans and groaned echoed inside the soundproof bedroom, as did the sounds of their skin clapping against each other. They are both sweating so hard even though the air conditioner is on.

"Shit!!" Lisa cursed when she felt she was going to come sooner than she expected.

Jennie clenched her pussy tight onto Lisa's cock, making it tight so Lisa would feel better pleasure.

As Lisa fastened her pace, Jennie felt so full of pleasure, she let Lisa thrust herself inside her till they both cum.

"F-fuck me!! Lalisa ahhhh shit! " Jennie held onto Lisa's biceps.

Lalisa leaned down and captured Jennie's lips as she cummed inside Jennie's pussy. She kept thrusting inside Jennie, quickening her pace and pounding into her, making Jennie cum in her cock.