1.2 The Twins Who Lived With The Dursley's

(Solemn music plays as an owl is seen sitting on a street sign reading "Privet Drive". Said owl flies off as an older man with a long beard, wearing wizard robes appears. He walks past a cat that is seen sitting on the curb.)

"That's Minnie!" Juniper, The Weasley Twins and The Marauder's shout.

(The Wizard then takes out a device that look's like a lighter out and holds it up into the air. He opens it, the lights from the lamps then are summoned into the strange device, causing part of the street to grow dark)

At the sight of the strange device, all pranksters yell out saying they want one

(The cat then meows at the white haired man, drawing his attention to it)

"I should have known that you would be here... Professor Mcgonagall"

(The cat's shadow then shifts in the shadows into a silhouette of a woman with a pointed hat. Professor McGonagall then comes into view)

"Good evening Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus"

"I'm afraid so Professor. The good and the bad."

Harry and Juniper then realize what night this is. The night of October 31st, 1981. The night of the death of James and Lily Potter. The twins then hug each other in comfort, as their teenage parents don't realize their fate yet.

"And the twins?"

"Hagrid is bringing them."

"Do you think it is wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?"

"We would trust Hagrid with our lives." The twins say in unison, looking at said man who had tears of happiness in his eyes. Quietly together they say "just not out secrets". Ron and Hermione smile in agreement.

"Ah Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life."

Hagrid then looks over at dumbledore with admiration. "Thank you." He says to the white haired wizard

(The sound of an engine cuts through the quiet air, a bright light is shown coming down from the sky. A gigantic man is shown riding a flying motorcycle, landing right in front of the two professors.)

"Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall."

"No problems I trust, Hagrid?"

"No sir, little tykes fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake 'em."

(He hands Harry to Dumbledore and Juniper to McGonagall)

"Here you go"

Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving them with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of muggles imaginable. They really are-"

"They're the only family they have."

"Who'd they leave you with?" Young Lily Evans asks. "Oh just you wait and see." Juniper responds

"The boy and the girl will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know their names"

"Exactly. They're far better off growing up away from all of that. Until they are ready." 

(Dumbledore and McGonagall, much to her dismay, lay the twins on the doorstep. Hagrid sniffles as they do so."

"There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all"

(Dumbledore sets down a letter, showing a glimpse of the sleeping twins who were holding hands tightly.)

"Good luck, Juniper and Harry Potter."