1.4 Why Diagon??

(The twins are seen walking in Downtown London with Hagrid)

 "All students must be equipped with one standard size two pewter cauldron. And may bring, if they desire, either an owl, a cat, or a toad." Juniper read. The twins looked up at Hagrid. "Can we find all this in London?" Harry asked. Hagrid looks at the twins and says "If you know where to go."

(A rundown looking building is shown. The words "The Leaky Cauldron" appear on the building as the three got closer. Hagrid open the door for the twins and they enter the pub)

"Ah Hagrid, the usual I presume?"

"No thanks, Tom. I'm here on official Hogwarts business. Just helping young Juniper and Harry here buy their school supplies."

"Bless my soul, it's Harry and Juniper Potter"

(The pub goes silent, no noise heard anywhere in the building. The twins look around confused as random people either stare at them or come up to them to shake their hands.)

Sirius then says "I've never seen the pub so quiet." Everybody in the great hall agreed with him

"Welcome back Mr. and Ms. Potter. Welcome back."

"Doris Crockford, Mr. and Ms. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you both at last."

(A wizard in a purple turban comes to them)

"Juniper and Harry P-Potter. C-Can't t-tell you how p-pleased I am to m-meet you."

The quartet glares and the screen. As well as everybody else who heard what was going on with "Professor Quirrell" at the end of the twins first year. The people who came back from the dead were confused on why people were glaring at the screen heatedly. "It'll be shown later in the movies most likely." Harry said to them.

"Hello Professor. I didn't see you there. Juniper, Harry this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts."

"Nice to meet you" Harry said

(Juniper looks at the Professor wearily. Not liking the vibe the man was giving off. The suspicion only increasing when he shies away from Harry's outstretched hand.)

"F-Fearfully fascinating s-subject. N-Not that you'll n-need it eh, Potters?"

"Yes, well must be going now. Lots to buy."

"Goodbye"

(They leave and end up in a small dead end alley)

"See Juniper, Harry, you're famous."

"Buy why are we famous Hagrid?"

"All those people back there, how is it they know us?"

"I'm not sure I'm the right person to tell you that."

(Hagrid taps on the brick wall in a pattern, causing the bricks to move and create an archway)

"Welcome to Diagon Alley"

"Why's it called Diagon Alley? Who decided it would be called Diagon Alley. It sounds stupid." Juniper said while Harry was just looking at her trying not to laugh.

Hagrid didn't know what to say. He really didn't know how to respond to that, so he just kept walking.

(The twins are seen walking with Hagrid. Looking around, amazed at what they were seeing. The shops, the witches and wizards walking around them. It was something out of a dream they thought)

James, Lily, Remus and Sirius were sad. Peter too as he didn't know he betrayed his best friends yet. They wished they could've been the ones to take the twins to their first time at Diagon Alley.