Chapter 6: The Real Me

- For the record someone had asked me why does Azusa have blue eyes. She has that because of her water quirk, I know some of you don't have blue eyes and that's okay, she just has it because of her quirk that's all - 

Mr. Aizawa had assigned each of us an essay to write, "The Real Me" of course everyone wasn't excited but I was. I'm always excited for things.

                                                                           The Real Me

My name is Azusa (m/n) Nakano. It's a really nice name. My father named me it. Whenever I think of the name "Azusa" I think of a pretty Asian girl with long straight black hair . But that's not me...

I'm a girl who's beautiful in my own way, with my (s/c) skin, my lilac blue eyes, and (h/t) hair. At first I always admired and wanted to be on Japan's Top 10 Black Heroes And Japan's Top 10 Blasian Heroes. 

But people always turned their back on me, living here was tough and especially when you had villains living at your house 24/7 when you were just 10. People would constantly harass me and try to touch my (h/type) hair.

But enough about my struggles let's get to the Real Me. The real me is a strong girl that will not let anyone get to me, that's the real me. 

As Yara Shahidi said; "Being a part of this reemergence of a movement both pro-diversity and pro-woman is the best part of being a Black girl. It's more than, "I stand for this because I should." I stand for this because this is part of who I am as a human being."