Part 22

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Nalani POV

I'm not gonna say I've been just fine without Taehyung. It's been a month. It took time getting used to the new schedule. Prince watches him while I go to work. And of course I pay him. Taehyung never called, never texted, no voicemails, no emails, no showing up at my door which was unexpected.

But I don't know why I was so surprised. I told him me and Caedon would be fine. But he never listens to me. And it breaks my heart when Caedon cries sometimes and I just cannot get him to stop crying and I know he wants his dad. Knowing that I really can't help hurts. I expected Taehyung to at least come over and check on Caedon. At least. But he didn't...not even once.

I took the week off because I just need to rest. Because without Taehyung I have to do EVERYTHING myself. Change all the diapers, make all the bottles, calm him down when he cries, keep him on schedule. This shit is really hard.

I am about to go to the mall now to get Caedon some clothes and shoes. He hasn't grown a whole lot obviously, but he grew some. And I hate seeing people in tight ass clothes they know does not fit them. So I damn sure don't want my son doing it.

So I gave Caedon a bath and got him dressed and combed his hair. Because his loose curls are so damn cute. I fed him and burped him and then took my own shower with him in the bathroom because how else am I supposed to keep an eye on him. I did my routine and got dressed. I wore this.

I did my makeup and fixed up my hair and as I was putting on my perfume I heard the doorbell ring

I did my makeup and fixed up my hair and as I was putting on my perfume I heard the doorbell ring. I picked up Caedon and took him to the living room and put him in his bouncy chair and ran to the door.

I looked through the peep hole and was dead ass amazed when I saw Taehyung. I quickly opened it and he smiled when he saw me.

"Nalani." He said.

"Taehyung. What are you doing here?" I said clearing my voice.

"Listen. I wanna see Caedon. I'm sorry I didn't call or anything--"

"You didn't have to call." I said.

"Nalani just let me speak for once." He said and I nodded.

"I want to see Caedon. He's still my son. And I definitely miss him. And I miss you too." He said making me sigh.

"Taehyung." I said.

"Okay. Okay. Can I just take him to my house. I just wanna spend time with him again." He said.

"I was about to go to the mall with him. He needs new clothes." I said.

"Can I take you? Can I go? I can pay for everything." He said.

"I don't need you to pay for everything." I said.

"But I can. Just let me please." He said.

"Okay. Okay. Come on." I said opening the door wider and he smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you Nalani." He said and ran to the living room. I closed and locked the door and when I went into the living room I saw Caedon smiling hard as Taehyung picked him up.

"Hi Cae. I missed you so much." Taehyung said hugging him and I smiled watching. It was nice to see Caedon and Taehyung's face light up.

Me and Taehyung played with Caedon together. And then we left out of the house and got in Taehyung's car.

We went to the mall and shopped around. And me and Taehyung were still laughing and shit together. But as I was looking through the sizes of the clothes for Caedon I felt arms wrap around me and I knew it was Taehyung. And I let it happen because I just missed it.

"You're so beautiful." Taehyung said looking up at me.

"Thank you Taehyung." I said.

"No." He whined.

"What?" I said.

"Don't call me Taehyung. You really only used to call me Taehyung when you were mad at me. Call me Tae." He said making me laugh a little.

"Okay." I said getting the clothes.

"Baby are you mad at me?" Taehyung said.

"Don't call me baby." I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay. Can I call you Lani or are you gonna hit me?" He said.

"Call me Lani. If you must. And no I am not mad at you anymore." I said.

"So will you have me back?" He said.

"Probably not Taehyung." I said sighed.

"Lani why not? Please." He said holding my wrist.

"We are in the mall. And you're supposed to be here to spend time with Caedon. Can we talk later please. Caedon missed you." I said and he sighed and kept walking.

We shopped around and we ended up just spoiling Caedon like we did when we were together. And I still spoiled Caedon when me and Tae broke up.

When we finishd we got in the car and drove back to my house.

"Can we talk now?" He asked.

"When we get in the house. He has to get put down for his nap." I said getting my things and he rolled his eyes cause he knew I was bullshitting.

We got out of the car and Taehyung helped me. I put him down for a nap and it made it impossible for me to avoid having a conversation with Taehyung.

"Can we please talk now Lani?" He said.

"Okay." I said sitting down.

"Lani. I did not cheat on you." He said making me sigh.

"No. Don't do that. I really did not cheat on you Lani." He said.

"Can't we talk about how we're going to deal with Caedon?" I said.

"What do you mean? Why can't we just be together. Then that wouldn't be a problem." He said.

"Tae. I'm not saying it will never happen again. I'm not completely ruling it out. But just...not right now." I said and he sighed.

"Okay. Okay. I'll be waiting for that day. Let's talk about Caedon." He said.

"Okay. I know when you aren't at work and when you get off. So...you'll obviously have Caedon when I'm at work like last time. I'll just drop him off at your house." I said.

We worked things like time and stuff out and he checked on Caedon one last time and I walked him to the door. I opened the door and Taehyung stopped.

"Nalani. I'll be waiting for my day." He said making me laugh looking down.

"Okay Tae." I said.

"Will you ever forgive me?" He said.

"Tae stop asking me all these abrupt ass questions. Please. Everything is fine. We're fine." I said.

"Okay." He said smiling making me laugh.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. I be making y'all wait entirely too long for these parts like I don't have a bunch of finished drafts. So with that being said y'all get 2 new parts today.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. The Drug Dealer 1, 2, and 3. And Don't Catch Feelings.

Love you!😘😘😘😘