contest

Hey guyyyyyyyyysssssss.so I am having a contest.the winner will get to makeb5 chapters with me and I would comment on every book they make and every.chapter.I will post some questions on here and who ever can answer them quicker and right will win.
                    RULES
*private message me the answers and not on my wall.
*you can not screen shot anything.
*you cant copy anything.
*you cannot fight or use bad language,threats,black male or argue.
*who ever gets chosen cannot tease other opponents.
*if you are not chosen dont get mad at me or the person who was chosen.
*no cheating
*if you harm anybody in any way(words,threats,fighting,or arguing)and the person does something bad in results(comit suicide,or hurt themselves)then you will be responsible and not me.that can lead to jail for bullying.
*no bulling.
*if you are chosen then you have to privite message me and not  on my wall.
*have fun and enjoy the book :-)
              QUESTIONS
How many followers do I have?
   How many people am I following?
How many votes to I have?
Who is on  my profile picture?
How many chapters do I have?
How many books do I have ?
What is the two girls name in my story?
What is my profile name?
  Ok guys good luck.by the way DO NOT post anything on my wall.PRIVATE MASSAGE ME THE ANSWERS!
IF YOU DONT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME AND YOU PUT IT ON MY WALL YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.(for telling answers and not following rules)
HAVE ALL ANSWERS IN BY 6:00 on MARCH 22,2015.if you do not have answers in by then,than you will have no chance of being chosen.
BTW YOU HAVE TO BE ONE OF MY FOLLOWERS.
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)