chapter 8 a plan

I walked into the bedroom and kelly was in the shower.my body still ached from what kevin did to me.I walked over to the bed and sat down.I turned around looking at the room.I seen something that I never noticed.a dresser.I stood up and walked over to the dresser.I open the first drawer and there sitting inside of it was clothes for girls.at least I know that we will be here for life.you know since he got us clothes. But they werent just some causual jeans and a t-shirt.it was only bras , thongs , biknies, and laundureas.he disgusted me.I close the drawer and looked inside the next one. there was a big box sitting in the middle of it.I opened the box and all I seen  difderent products from bath and body works.now I was even more disgusted.I close the draw.I opened the last drawer and there was make up and hair products.I saw a pack of bobbie pins and an idea occured to me.maybe me and kelly could use the bobie pins to unlock the doors and escape.I couldn't wait to tell kelly.
SORRY GUYS FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER ITS JUST THAT IM READY TO WRITE-OR SHOULD I SAY TYPE THE NEXT CHAPTER.
I AM GOING TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMMOROW. ♡♥REMEMBER TO. . .VOTE♡♥COMMENT♡♥♡AND LIKE♡♥