chapter 17 beat down

::::kevins pov::::
I walked into the living room and anounced that everybody will have to share rooms.well of course besides me.eversince jessie came I have been trying to make space for him but I just couldn't.so I decided to put him in the rooms with the girls.
"Fuck that im not sharing a room with this person I dont know.he might rape us like uou do.Hell no ill sleep on the couch."
Kelly snapes.
I walked over to her and gave her a slap to the face."listen here,you peace of trash,you dont tell me whats gonna happen in my house"I was walking out of the room and I heard kelly mumble."what was that"
"I said your an freaking psyco path who kidnappes girls and malest them.you are sick and you don't even know it.you disgist me."
Now I was furious.I grabes her by her arm and slung her onto the dresser.her back hit the corner of the dresser and she yelp."you punk"
She just wouldnt stop.
I took her by her hair and drug her out of the room.I pushed her down the stairs and she got back up.I ran down the stairs and grabed her by her arms and slung her into the coffee tabel.I turned to see lisa standing there screaming.I looked back at kelly and she was holding a baseball bat and bam I was hit dead in the head.then she hit me in my stomache with the bat and I yelled.she kept beating me.then she gave me one good hit in the head and she walked away.the last thing I saw before I blacked.out was the ceiling fan.