School day

"Best friend" wake up I heard I'm guessing it's my best friend waking me up for school.

Noooo I'm good I said rolling over to the other side of the bed. Next thing I know she pulls the cover off of me leaving me cold.

Best friend, why would you do that? I asked her to give me the middle finger and tell me to get my ass out of bed. I roll my eyes and head to the bathroom to get ready.

I start the shower then open all my windows because I like light in my room. I pick out my clothes I'm gonna be wearing for today then play some music while I shower.

I shower for about 20 minutes then I got out and started doing my hair. After I get my hair done and get dressed I grab everything I need and head downstairs to eat some breakfast.

Best friend I hear yelling from the basement. Yess I yelled back with an attitude she didn't even answer that's why I'm fighting her I thought to myself.

I grabbed some snacks because I really don't eat breakfast. My best friend comes upstairs looking cute ass hell with her dress on and hair done. She tells me good morning then makes her a quick breakfast.

She plays some music while she cooks and I open the windows again for some light. It was pretty outside and the sun was out with blue sky. I didn't notice my song was on till I heard my favorite part come on.

Right when it came on I started twerking like I had no sense. I twerk till my song was over then I picked up my phone and saw it was time for us to leave.

I grab my things and head out while my best friend May locks the door. I went on my phone while we started walking but thenI felt a tap on my shoulder.  I look up and see May pointing to the house across the street.

What about it I asked with a confused face. She shakes her head and tells me to look closer. I look closer and see 4 boys walking out the door walking the same way as us.

Okay I said with an attitude because I didn't know why that needed my attention. "Best friend, I never noticed them before. They are kinda fine" she said I rolled my eyes and told her I haven't either but they are just boys.

After I said what I said she got a smile on her face that scares me. Next thing I know I hear a guy's voice behind me. Huh I asked, looking at her confused then I felt someone stop me from walking.

I look back and see the 4 boys that walked out the house. " Aye I'm Troy" he said he was kinda fine not gonna lie I wasn't paying attention when May pointed them out. " I'm Arie,'' I said with a smile trying to be nice.

He seemed nice and his brothers too I'm guessing they didn't say anything I guess Troy was the talker the one that wants something he gets it.

Troy asked May if they could walk with us. I said no but she said yes so I just put my AirPods in and walked ahead of them.

I would look back sometimes and see May was talking to all them. I guess they just needed to warm up but I didn't care. Niggas ain't shit I learned that a long time ago.

We finally get to school and it's the same as normal. I hate everybody here, not like school killers, more like I keep to myself so everybody thinks I'm shy but I ain't I don't like people but I am popular.

I get to my class and see everything saying hi to me. I say hi back because I might not like people but I ain't rude.

I get to my seat and start pulling out my homework from last night. I hear the teacher talking so I look up and see Troy looking straight at me licking his lips.

"Class Dis is Troy" the teacher says lucky for me there's a seat right next to me I thought to myself.
He seats down but still looks straight at me. I turned my head back to my homework because at this point we were just looking creepy.