Prologue

Hi my name is Angel Rose Cullen I am the youngest daughter of Edward and Bella. Yep they are my parents but I wouldn't really call them that because they never care for me. They treat me like trash and treat my twin sister like a princess. I should be cared for to because I am the youngest even though I was born last I am older by size. Renesmee always uses her gift to get our parents to notice me but not in a good way because every time she does she shows them fake images of me hitting her.

Renesmee has a gift she can show people what she is thinking with the touch of her hand, my family thinks I don't have a gift which I do,I actually have many gifts.I can control the elements,read minds,I can see the past and future,I have super strength,I can freeze time, I have a shield both physically and mentally, and I can turn invisible and visible. I also can grow faster than a normal hybrid because I am more vampire then human.

      Right now I look like a 3 year old and my sister looks like she is 6 months old but we were only born two days ago.My sister has bronze hair and chocolate brown eyes she looks more like our parents I look the total opposite I have silver eyes and a brunette/blonde colored hair.My parents think of me like a mistake witch really hurts my heart.

The day we were born Renesmee got imprinted on by Jacob Black the wolf man.I don't get how she can stand his stench it is terrible. Jacob never liked me he always says I'm a monster, but really he nicknamed Renesmee after the loch monster. This is the life of Angel Rose Cullen.