Begging .

SHIP: taegyu (taehyun & beomgyu)

CONTAINS: masterbation / getting caught / gay sex / daddy kink

TOP: beomgyu

BOTTOM: taehyun

start:

TXT had just finished the final steps of preparing for their japanese comeback and the members finally had the day off.

Yeonjun Soobin and Hueningkai were at the amusement park while Beomgyu went out to lunch with some of the stray kids members, meanwhile Taehyun stayed home and decided to do some much needed masterbation.

In the 3 years hes lived with the other four he discovered something, every time he was jerking off he would find himself thinking of a member specifically thinking of Beomgyu. At one point he would watch gay porn and simply imagine himself as the bottom and Beomgyu as the top, but after awhile that stopped working.

Then he discovered Beomgyu's fancams, more importantly the olders facial expressions during the more sexual dance moves. The way he would bite his lips or roll his eyes was undeniably hot and Taehyun could watch the older for hours.

As soon as the dorm was empty Taehyun grabbed his phone and locked the door before going to his room and laying on the bed quickly searching up a no rules famcam on youtube. He undid the button of his jeans quickly removing them aswell as his shirt and underwear before gripping the base of his cock.

"shit" He groaned as he began pumping himself slowly as he watched Beomgyu dance. Taehyun was so caught up in pleasuring himself that he didnt hear the front door open not like that mattered since the 5 males made a rule to not interrupt if they hear a member pleasuring himself, they were hormonal guys and masterbation is completely natural everyone does it so it didnt really matter to them.

It wasnt really a shock to Beomgyu when he walked past Taehyuns room and heard moaning coming from the younger. Back in Taehyuns room the male was quickly moving his hand around his dick before stopping at the tip and pressing his thumb at the slit as the choreo came to the hip roll part Taehyun began fantasizing that his own hand was Beomgyus "shit Beomgyu ah~" he moaned loudly.

Now that was a shock to Beomgyu who was in the room next to Taehyuns and could hear the younger very clearly, he felt himself harden and he stopped what he was doing and just sat on the floor listening to the younger moan out his name over and over. Beomgyu leaned closer to the wall as he began to palm himself through his sweat pants.

Taehyuns moans only got louder as the younger felt himself beginning to get close, Beomgyu could hear the neediness in the shorters voice and decided to make his way to the nextdoor room.

Beomgyu quietly walked in making sure Taehyun wouldnt notice him and slowly walked up to the younger and grabbing his wrist. "hi babyboy" Beomgyu husked "h-hyung w-what are you d-doing here" Taehyun panicked "should i have just let you moan my name to yourself?" Beomgyu said as he looked at the youngers hard leaking cock

"you were getting off to thinking about me and made me hard in the process so i think you owe my what do you think baby" the older smirked as he spoke.

"i-i" Taehyun began but quickly shut up once he saw the tent in the olders pants. "will you be a good boy and help hyung- or would you rather me fuck your pretty little ass" "w-want you to fuck me" Taehyun swallowed

"w-want you to make me scream your name while you pound into me with your massive cock please beomie i need your cock im such a slut for you i want you to destroy me make me your slut please just fuck me hyung" Taehyun begged as he shamelessly palmed himself.

"so needy" Beomgyu said as he gripped the youngers wrists and pinning him to the bed. Taehyun could feel the olders breath on his neck as the older lowered himself and began sucking marks into his skin.

"h-hyung please do something" Taehyun said as he began grinding upwards trying to get some friction. "whats the rush babyboy?" "please dont make me beg again" "hm it was really hot though hyunnie i love the way you beg for my dick like the cockslut you are"

"f-fuck you" "hm youre better as a bottom, now be a good boy and beg for me to fuck you yea-?" Taehyun opened his mouth surprised before quietly nodding. "p-please fuck me hyung i-i need your cock in me wanna be filled by you"

Taehyun looked away embarrassed "beom this is embarrassing" "come on hyun just do it please" Beomgyu pouted. Taehyun quickly pecked the youngers lips and continued to place small kisses on the olders face "hehe baby stop that tickles" Beomgyu giggled "youre just so cute beomie" Taehyun said as he stared in adoration at the older.

"hm okay but i still want you to beg me, please hyunnie its so damn sexy when you do it" Beomgyu whined "do i really have to" "pleasee hyunnieeeee" "ugh fine" "good boy now tell daddy what you want"

"w-wanna cum from daddys cock mmgh~ please f-fuck me hard daddy destroy me want y-your touch you only daddy fuck please just aah~ shit fuck me daddy fuck me" Beomgyu had slipped 2 of his fingers into the younger while he was talking and began to finger him

"fuck daddy fuck ah~ d-dont need prep want you r-raw" Beomgyu quickly removed his fingers and lined himself at Taehyuns entrance before thrusting into him "hyung oh my fuck daddys dick is amazing you f-fill me up so good daddy hngh~ ah~" Taehyun moaned as Beomgyu began to thrust into him.

"shit keep calling me that baby" Beomgyu said as he sped up his thrusts. "fuck daddy harder oh my fuck please" Taehyun let out more lewd moans as ge began to reach his climax "fuck daddy 'm gonna cum fuck your cock feels im such a slut for your big cock it ruins me so good daddy"

"shit baby im getting close" "daddy want you to paint me with your cum want your cum all over me paint me like the slut i am and then fill me up" "fuck hyun youre so sexy" "daddy fuck fuck cumming ah~ sh-shit daddy are you close" "im close baby"

"pull out and jerk off over me please daddy" "want me to paint you my little slut?" "yes daddy fuck yes" Taehyun said as he began meeting the olders thrusts. Beomgyu soon felt his release and pulled out quickly stroking himself and cuming on the youngers face and torso

"fuck me again w-wanna be filled now" "do you want me to fill your mouth or your ass babyboy" "just want you to fill me and i-i have a plug in the drawer" "you want to keep daddys cum in you?" "mhm wanna stay filled until next time"

Beomgyu obliged and thrusted back into the younger going hard and fast quickly hitting his prostate dead on "FUCK DADDY RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE" "shit babyboy your moans are so pretty"

"hngh~ daddy fuck your cock feels so good in me" "fuck hyun youre so hot" Beomgyu groaned as he released into the younger filling him to the brim. He grabbed the plug from inside the drawer and lubed it with his saliva before inserting it into the younger stopping the semen from leaking out.

"are you sleepy babyboy?" "n-no daddy i can st-stay up" "no baby youre tired i dont want to overwhelm you" "o-kay then" "good boy now im gonna go clean up and then ill come change your sheets okay" "okie daddy" Taehyun giggled as he was still deep in subspace.

Beomgyu quickly went in the bathroom and rinsed off in the shower before getting dressed and going back into Taehyuns room. "come on baby lets go wash you yea-?" "m'kay" Beomgyu carried the younger to the bathroom before turning on the bath and gently placing him in the water.

After cleaning the younger off Beomgyu carried Taehyun to his room and slipped one of his hoodies over the smallers head and handing him a pair of boxers as he went into the youngers room and changed the sheets.

"mmmh daddy-?" "yes baby" "can we cuddle" "of course babyboy" The two males layed down in Beomgyus bed and wrapped their arms around eachother holding eachother close. "i love you beomie" "i love you too hyun now get some sleep" "okay night night" "goodnight baby"

Soon the 3 other males returned and checked Taehyuns room slightly panicking when they didnt see the shortest member but quickly sniggering as they walked into Beomgyus room seeing the two cuddled up to eachother fast asleep. They quickly snapped some pictures to use as blackmail and quietly left the room.