Kissing?

SHIP: tyunning (taehyun & kai)

CONTAINS: kissing / kinda steamy scene

start:

"Tae come lay down with me" the younger whined as he patted a space next to him on Taehyuns bed. "hang on im putting on some music unless you want to sit in silence" Taehyun said as he pressed play on his cd player.

"what song is this"  Kai asked as it began playing "its called over and over again its really good" the older said as he laid down next to kai. "hmm do you know the words tyunnie" "yea why" "can you sing it for me then" "i guess so"

The older then closed his eyes and began to sing. " From the way you smile to the way you look You capture me unlike no other From the first hello, yeah, that's all it took And suddenly we had each other And I won't leave you Always be true One plus one, two for life Over and over again So, don't ever think I need more I've got the one to live for No one else will do, and I'm telling you Just put your heart in my hands Promise it won't get broken We'll never forget this moment Yeah, we'll stay brand-new 'cause I'll love you Over and over again Over and over again Boy, when I'm with you I lose track of time When I'm without you you're stuck on my mind Be all you need till the day that I die I'll love you Over and over again So, don't ever think I need more I've got the one to live for No-one else will do, yeah, I'm telling you Just put your heart in my hands Promise it won't get broken We'll never forget this moment Yeah, we'll stay brand-new 'cause I love you Over and over again Yeah, Over and over again" (see attached video and yes i changed a lyric) 

Taehyun then opened his eyes waiting for the youngers response but the younger was just staring at his lips and when he caught that his heart hammered all the way to his eardrums in a desperate attempt to break the silence Taehyun said "was it really that bad" Like he was broken from a spell Kai snapped out of his trance and finally met Taehyun's big eyes. "what no no it was good i had no idea you could sing this well" "what do you take me for a cow?" Taehyun faked a hurt gasp taking this opportunity to climb out of bed and turn off the cd player he needed all the distance between him and Huening as possible since he kept feeling something odd blooming in his chest the longer the boy was close to him.

Taehyun didn't recognize the feeling so by default he wanted to ignore it. "a cow sings better im sure" kai chimed in Taehyun responded with an unimpressed noise as he layed back down. The older was laying as stiff and (gay) straight as a ruler both of them now laying in silence before the younger spoke up "Taehyun have you ever been curious about what it's like to kiss someone"

The mentioned boys chest tightened so badly he was almost convinced a knot was closing in his throat "why? do you have someone you want to kiss" "not really im just wondering how it will feel you know" "thats weird" Taehyun laughed trying to push back the awkwardness "is it because Yeonjun got his first kiss the other day with that soobin guy" Kai chuckled

"you know i heard it was on accident too" "imagine having your first kiss be an accident" they both laughed. "how would tyunnie imagine his first kiss to go" Kai said with a smug tone as he propped himself up on an elbow. God anything but that stupid petname "hm well id want it to be meaningful with someone important i guess" "oooh i never took tyunnie to be a romantic type" the younger laughed in which the older replied with an eyeroll.

Then Taehyun didn't know if it was just his imagination but Kai's gaze flickered to his lips before quickly going back to his eyes. "what about you kai" the youngers chuckle morphed into a smile. "i would just want it to be with someone i don't regret like someone i can just kiss without embarrassment and then laugh it off after. if it's too awkward i would just die right there" This made them both giggle.

Something about Kai's answer ignited this spark of bravery inside him, because he couldn't control the next thing that came out of his mouth "wouldn't that be me then" the look the younger gave him made him wish the earth would open up and swallow him whole. "i- uhh- i mean- its-" "no no youre right you do fit all the criteria" the younger laughed. And the room went silent Taehyun felt his entire body sprial like the bed was disintegrating beneath him. "then-" "do you want to try it out?" asked Kai.

Taehyun wanted to fall face first into his pillow and cry. "we can just experiment you know be eachothers trial run and if it goes horrible we can just laugh about it. At least with you i know it wont be awkward afterwards" just a quick kiss what could possibly go wrong "right" he half smiled heart pounding too fast to say anything else. The younger returned the smile and Taehyun's eyes zeroed in on Kai's lips. Something about his expression gave him butterflies. "but you do it first since it was your idea" "alright but if its bad you have to lie to boost my ego" said the younger male as he inched closer.

Had Kai always looked this good up close? Their noses were already touching when Taehyun replied snarkily "as if i'll laugh at you for the rest of your life" "then ill just have to keep kissing you to shut you up" Taehyun knew the younger would live by that as he had a mini gay panic in his mind the younger pressed his lips flush against Taehyun's.

A touch so gentle and so soft yet Taehyun felt like he was hit with a bag of bricks. Has his heart always beaten this fast around the younger? Has his bedroom always been this stuffy? He found himself giving up on answering his own questions because as soon as the youngers lips began to move on his own he almost forgot how to breathe.

Flustered wouldnt even come close to describing the state Taehyun was in, he was at a loss a wretched mess of a thousand knots all over his body all coming loose with the manoeuvre of Kai Kamal Huening's lips.

How long had he been on his back?- and how long had Kai been on top of him? Had his hair always been trapped between the youngers fingers? Had his touches always been this warm? Had it been hours already or simply a minute. He couldn't tell.

Kai swiftly pulled away and looked down the older looked ethereal, his hair messed up his lips slightly swollen his big beautiful eyes fluttering open as he stared back at the younger. Kai didn't know what came over him as he pressed their lips together again grabbing the olders wrists and pinning them above his head kissing him with more passion as he did so. Taehyun struggled against the youngers tight hold eventually getting away panting for air.

After catching his breath he layed back allowing the younger mold their lips together once again. They kissed with innocence and passion their lips seeming to fit together perfectly. Taehyun's hands wrapping arpund the youngers neck as Kai's went to his slightly toned waist pulling them as close as possible.

They slowly pulled away before Kai got off the older and layed down beside him once again propped up on his elbow "so hyunnie how was it" "hmm i dont know kai i might just HAVE to make fun of you for it" "what no it was that bad" the younger pouted.

The older quickly kissed him causing his pout to go to a smile "hmm no i just need a reason for you to kiss me more" They both laughed as they layed together in a comfortable silence not caring what the consequences of this could be, but just enjoying eachother's presence.