"You." She started out weakly. "are a strong woman." I shook my head to myself, not wanting to accept what was about to come in a while. The sobs kept coming and so were the tears as I cried my eyes out. "You can kill him by yourself."

"Forget about him right now. I don't care about him." Her smile only made the pain increase.

"Focus all your powers." She said, her eyes slowly shutting.

"Stay." I said in a low whisper, my own eyes shutting close tightly as I felt her hands that were in mine turn cold before turning into rock. The lump in my throat made it hard for me to breathe.

"I love you." She said, causing me to open my eyes.

I let out a cry of grief at the sight of her face as her skin slowly turned into stone, her lips set in a thin line.

"I love you too. Thank you for everything." I said as pressed a kiss on her forehead. I pulled back, seeing her lips curled the slightest at the end. I place my hand on her eyes, closing them while letting out a sob.

"No!" I let out a wail as her entire body had turned into stone. I cried like never before, letting it all out as I hugged her close to me. I cradled her body in my arms for longer, ignoring the chaos a few feet away from me.

I sniffled as I placed her on the ground.

'We need to kill him Lizzie.' Crescent said in an angry voice as all previous grief and sorrow got replaced by pure, hot, rage that has never been unleashed.

"We will." I said firmly as I felt something snap inside of me. Knox's face flashed in my mind and I wanted nothing but to separated it from him body. I wanted- needed- his blood on my hands. I needed to hear him scream. I needed him to beg me to spare his life. He needed to die a painful death with no mercy.

I got on my knees. As my eyes shifted colour, I saw another vision- Crescent along with my magic powers all merged together. Crescent's fur released a glow all around her body and her eyes were the brightest silver, just like in the vision I once had.

Focus all your power.

I felt more powerful than I ever did as I felt Crescent's strength and my powers unite. A strong rush of power surged through my veins, overpowering every other senses because all I saw was red. Blood.

All I felt was vengeance.

All I heard were screams of pain and helpless screams.

I fisted my hands by my side as I got used to the power. As I unclenched my fist, a wave of power left me, causing the dome of fire along with the spiked to blow up, taking everyone that was around it with it.

My chest rose and fell harshly as I looked at Knox with a death glare, my eyes shining brighter than they ever did. At that moment I knew that I was not only feeling powerful nor was I looking powerful.

I simply was powerful. And it was time to make some people pay.

"Look who got out of her cocoon. What happened?" He mocked. "Old grandmother left you?" He laughed and I gritted my teeth.

"You will regret this." My tone came out murderous as Crescent's voice combined with mine.

"Really?"

I stalked towards him, my steps determined and full of power. With each step, I do a spell, each one stronger than the previous one. Fire erupted from my hand. Wind blew violently in all direction. The Earth shook violently as it cracked open.

My eyes only saw him as he dodged the fire attack, shielding himself with the staff. He jumped as the ground opened from under him.

"You think you are powerful?" I taunt. "No. You are not. You are what you are because of this staff. Without this, you would be the first to have died." He lets out a low growl, his glowing eyes fixed on me.