CHAPTER 41

Analise's POV

"Another surprise?" I groaned despite the excitement bubbling under my skin as Alexander exited the room, letting me get changed.

His laugh resonated outside the room as he said, "Get ready."

I opened the bags that he left on the bed and retrieved a beautiful, long, white dress with light purple designs, enhanced by a slit on the side and an elegant neck design. In conclusion the dress was absolutely gorgeous and complemented my eyes perfectly.

Once I was ready, I exited the room to meet Alexander who was already waiting for me in the living room. He had dropped the suit and was dressed in something more casual and appropriate to our surrounding.

"No words in the dictionaries can do justice to your beauty." He said as his eyes fell on me, raking all over my body and I let out a small laugh.

"Now you are exaggerating." I shook my head as he approached me, a hand behind his back piquing my interest.

"Something caught your eyes?" He asked teasingly as he saw the curiosity written in bold, capital letter on my face.

"No." I trailed off trying to take a peak behind him, earning another laugh from him.

"Happy birthday." He said in a soft voice, removing his hand from behind his back, nearly causing me to let out a squeal at the sight of the beautiful bouquet in his hands. It was a pretty big bouquet with a mix of white, light blue and purple flowers with a beautiful white packaging around it, decorated with ribbons and pearls.

"Wow" I nearly start jumping on the spot, a huge smile on my face. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much." I threw my hands around his neck just as he removed the bouquet from between us. "Thank you." He wrapped his free hand around me.

"I love it." I said as I pulled away. With a small smile on his face, he leaned down pressing a sweet kiss on my lips that had my inside melting.

"Here." He handed me the bouquet as we pulled away. I happily complied and took the beautiful flowers in my hand. "Let's go." I nodded as I looped my arm with his extended one and he led us towards the front door. He opened the door, letting me step out first as he followed me.

"Where are we going?" I asked pleadingly.

"Don't give me that look." He opened the passenger door for me and ushered me to get in. "It's not going to work." I huffed, sitting in the seat. He leaned in, pressing a kiss on my lips before closing the door and getting in the driver's seat.

Less than fifteen minutes later, he stopped the car at our destination. The beautiful jewel-blue ocean was in front of us, under the clear sky resembling a curtain of silk and the air pregnant with the smell of salt surrounded us.

Alexander led us to where a small picnic was set- a cloth was laid on the golden, caramel sand with beautiful flowers of the same colour scheme as my bouquet decorating it. In the middle, there was something covered with a lid shaped as a dome.

"When did you get time to do all of this?" I asked, amazed as I sat cross legged and Alexander sat in a similar position across me.

"Don't underestimate me." He shot me a playful smile.

"I would never!" I shook my head, making as if that would be the biggest mistake on earth. "So, what is this?" I pointed towards the lid between us.

"Lift it." He simply answered.

Not wanting to delay it, my hands closed around the top, lifting it up. "Xander." I was at a loss of words as I uncovered the cake in front of me.

It was simple yet beautiful. The icing around it started as white at the bottom before turning into blue as it went to the top, creating a beautiful gradient. White pearls of different sizes were placed around the cake randomly with little white flowers done with icing, all merging together in harmony to give the cake a simple yet elegant look.