"You because I know you will be going to buy me another one later." She smiled cutely, earning a chuckle from me.

"You are so adorable." I gave her cheek a pinch before I went down to the car.

I opened the door for her and I carried her bag.

•••

We are at the Student Council office. It became our hangout place since we have privacy here and we can talk about whatever we want with no one eavesdropping.

"Guys, my friend Moonbyul will be having a party tonight and she said I can invite all of you. Therefore, can you come with me to the party? " I asked them, hoping they would come with us.

"Hell yes!!" Jisoo yelled out, obviously excited about this party.

"Why is Kim Jisoo so excited?" Rosé asked while raising her eyebrow.

"I have been stressed out with SC work and I think this party will help me forget my stress." Jisoo explained, and Rosé looked convinced.

"Are we all in?" Seulgi asked, and they all nodded. "Then we will come with you, Liz."

"I will text the time and address in our group chat." I bring out my phone and I send the details of the party.

"Let's get wasted tonight." Jeongyeon whispered.

"Mina, you are going to kill me if I do that." Cubby whispered back.

"Me too." Jisoo said

"I don't even drink." They all looked at me like I had made the biggest mistake of my life.

"WHAATT?!?!?!?!?" They yelled, which made the bottoms flinch.

"I've tried alcoholic beverages before, but I can easily get drunk. Therefore, I will never try drinking again." I explained.

"You just need some training so you will get used to it. Since we are your friends, we will teach you how to drink a lot of alcohol without getting drunk easily." Jisoo put her arm around my shoulder and grinned evilly.

"You chose the right group of friends, Liz." Jeongyeon also put her arm around my shoulder.

"After this night, you will be able to finish six bottles of whiskey. Jeongyeon-unnie, Seulgi-unnie, and Jisoo-unnie are both professional in terms of drinking." Chaeyoung stated, making me look at her.

"That's impossible. Six bottles is a lot." I uttered.

Seulgi shook her head, "That's why we will be training you."

"This will be the best day of your life." Jisoo said, and they were all smirking.

All of a sudden, their lovers smacked their heads, that made me chuckle. The bottoms started scolding them, and I just watched them.

Suddenly, Nini pulled the swivel chair I'm currently sitting in towards her and she cupped my face.

"Don't listen to them. I don't want you to suffer from hangover arrasseo?" She caressed my face.

"Ne..." She pinched my cheeks.

She continues doing her work while her left thigh is resting in my lap. She doesn't want me to go anywhere, and she only wants me to stay close to her.

I'm not complaining, but instead I'm enjoying it.

•••