"Why are you still in a daze, the zombies have come here!" Lu Nanqi leaned over, quickly threw the medicine Chen Chen needed into his backpack, pulled him up, and pushed him out of the pharmacy. To him: "Go and support Du Bing first, I'll find something here!"

Chapter 92

"The zombies are here, how do you leave later? What do you want, I can accompany you to find them, I'll wait for you!" Looking at the zombies wandering in the back, Chen Chen frowned deeply, "You are here alone , It's very dangerous."

"It's a burden to have you!" Lu Nanqi didn't hide his dislike for him in the slightest.

Chen Chen only felt a blockage in his chest.

Heartbroken.

"Leave you!" Lu Nanqi still urged, "Du Bing needs you!"

"Well, your heart." Chen Chen was frustrated, even with many voices.

She's right, he is indeed the most useless of the three of them. He doesn't have the same abilities as Du Bing, and his fighting ability is not as strong as hers. When something happens, they help him. At the critical moment, he has no effect at all. .

Even when they ran away, they were not as fast as them.

If she is really in danger, she may be easier to run by herself.

After doing the math, he really looks like a waste.

It is normal for such a person to be despised.

-

Chen Chen was gone, Miss South and quickly the fight, the hall has two monitors. There was no electricity for half a month in the last days, but the two monitors were still flashing red lights. It should be those people who lived in the hospital who generated electricity by themselves.

Although it is the end of the world, few people will pay attention to these, but still just in case.

She ran into the hall with assistance, jumped, brought herself closer to the monitor, and coordinated with the inertia of her arm to throw out the army bayonet, hitting a monitor.

The zombies that had swung in from outside, the moment they saw her, they pounced on her.

Lu Nanqi swiftly turned sideways, dodges the one in front of him, suddenly drew down, slipped between them, rushed all the way to the gate, swiftly went to close the gate, stuck the gate with a mountain knife, and turned back. At the moment, another army bayonet was thrown out, hitting another monitor.

She is as light as a swallow, with agility.

After she finished this series of actions, the ten or so people who had been put in, barely reacted.

The zombies turned to follow her footsteps, Lu Nanqi had already sacrificed a big knife from the space again, and walked towards them without blinking.

It's too easy, cut one by one.

Solved easily.

Although it was easy, it made a lot of noise. The zombies outside were passively attracted, and quickly gathered towards the gate, using the body that could never feel the pain, violently hit the gate.

The door made of glass, following their impact, trembled.

Lu Nanqi glanced indifferently, and calmly dug out the heads of these zombies on the ground.

About ten, four ordinary crystal nuclei.

The probability is less than half.

She put all the crystal nuclei in her pocket, and then went back to the pharmacy, put all the medicines in the space into the space, looked at the empty counter, and left with satisfaction.