And often people who suffer more deeply and struggle for a longer time, the ability and aptitude awakened later will be stronger than those who have a short time.

So in the face of Du Bing's painful struggle, Lu Nanqi was actually relieved.

How do you see a rainbow without experiencing wind and rain?

His pain today represents his ability in the future.

Chapter 62

Du Bing struggled in pain, and a quarter of an hour passed, but he still hadn't gotten out of it.

Chen Chen didn't even lose his arrogance. Just now he quarreled with Lu Nanqi. At this moment, he took the initiative to find her again, "Don't you know a lot? Is there no way to save him?"

" Yes ."

Chen Chen Gang was about to rejoice, and Lu Nanqi immediately said, "His willpower."

"You don't mean fart!"

Lu Nanqi remained silent, no longer caring about Chen Chen's emotions. This was originally intended for Du. It doesn't matter if others understand it or not, as long as he understands it.

Half an hour later, Du Bing, who had been struggling with pain, gradually eased.

Chen Chen, who was panicking, finally calmed down.

After a rough silence for a minute, Du Bing's eyes, which had always been closed, finally opened. The first thing he looked for was Lu Nanqi's figure.

Lu Nanqi also opened his eyes at the same time. He didn't express anything to Shang Du Bing's questioning eyes. Instead, he looked at the window again, "The zombies are scattered a lot, it's time to go."

Chen Chen protested. "Brother Du just woke up and left now. His physical strength can do it."

"I'm fine." Du Bing stopped Chen Chen's endless chatter and jumped up from the ground. He just feels that his whole body is full of strength, full of energy, don't get tired, even the injury on his arm has gone from the previous pain.

The power is so strong that it will explode the illusion of the body.

He raised his hand, and the palm of his hand immediately flashed with a white light, and a few silk threads "hissed" around him, which had the same image as the thunder and lightning released by Song Jia before.

"Brother Du!" Chen Chen admired him. His Brother Du was indeed a god, not only did not become zombie, but also became stronger and stronger. "You have this ability!"

Lu Nanqi looked over, compared to the next three. People's excitement, her calm seemed abnormal.

Du Bing withdrew his abilities and asked at the same time, "Did you, you knew I would be like this?"

Lu Nan said seven: "Congratulations."

Two words are enough to make Du Bing's heart rest assured. She really knows all this. , So I just bandaged him and gave him water, which was actually preparing him for this fight of willpower.

"Thank you." Du Bing said sincerely, leaning over to pack his things, "Let's go now, while it's still dark."

Lu Nanqi had no intention of staying any longer. The zombies prefer to be out at night, after dark. The danger is always greater than during the day.

She decided to stay with them temporarily because of Du Bing. Now that Du Bing is fine, she has no need to continue to stay. It is the best time to go now.