Since she caught Song Jia, but let her go so easily, he thought, she was not a person who couldn't talk, unless the conditions were not up to her. The level of satisfaction, so she still refuses to let go.

But each half of gasoline is what they can choose, the biggest concession.

Chapter 52

"If you don't rest assured, or else, you will come back to Jinyang Base with me first, and when we unload half of it, you will drive the car away?" He asked again tentatively.

Lu Nanqi raised his head, but suddenly asked, "Is the leader of Jinyang Base a man named Yue Shan?"

"He is my uncle, but how do you know him?" Song Xiuyang rushed to publish, and the hope in his heart burned. Higher.

If she knew her uncle, she would be better off.

Uncertain, but because of this relationship, you don't have to give up half of the gasoline!

He was in a surging mood and laughed, "I really don't know each other. I used to be people I knew, but in the end they all misunderstood."

Song Xiuyang's smile evoked Song Jia's anger again.

She was bullied by the woman opposite, and instead of avenging her, her brother welcomed the woman with a smile.

what is this?

"Brother, can I be more ambitious? She hit me just now, don't you be attracted by her fairy face! This is the end of the world, and you can keep your body so clean. It's not a good thing at first sight!" Song Jia didn't have a nice word.

"A teammate like a pig." Lu Nan Qiyi made a serious evaluation.

Song Xiuyang looked smart, able to bend and stretch, but how could there be such a cheating sister?

It is completely a stumbling block on the way of the end of the world for others!

Even she could see that Song Xiuyang was deliberately wooing her, but his sister always came out to disrupt the situation.

Lu Nanqi's casual words easily stimulated her.

"Who are you scolding for!" Song Jia grabbed the gun from his teammate next to him and loaded it skillfully. The muzzle pointed at Lu Nanqi, "Don't think I really dare not shoot!"

Lu Nanqi smiled. Slowly said, "Then try."

It was determined that they did not dare to shoot, so she was able to talk to them about the bargaining chip unscrupulously, otherwise, how could she really stand here at this moment.

For three days, they saw her dangling near the gas station, so she didn't know their existence.

Otherwise, given that she has such a large space condition, she would have stowed the tanker into the space at once. If she didn't want to expose the space, why did she work so hard to clear a road.

"Song Jia, don't be impulsive. The zombie group is less than 50 meters away from us. It's cool if you shoot down, but we all have to follow you to death!" Chen Chen, who was snatched from the gun, looked anxious. Lulu, involuntarily stepped forward, trying to regain his gun.

"You have to be afraid of death, and leave now!" Song Jia didn't give in at all.

The two argued.

Next to Nie Bo suddenly shouted, "Stop arguing, some zombies are coming to us!"

Lu Nanqi looked over, a few zombies dangling at the door of the vegetable market, coming towards them with a clear purpose.