Rushing all the way, the last sprint jumps, falling steadily to the ground, and throwing the zombies three or four meters behind.

    At the gate of the gas station, Lu Li waved to her anxiously, "Sister, here, hurry up!"

    A zombie suddenly rushed to the sidewalk, and Lu Li's heart hung up.

    However, he saw Lu Nanqi put his hand against the zombie's neck, rolled his waist and drew the knife with one hand, rotating his wrist, the tip of the knife fell into the zombie's eye, and the body turned again, and he continued to run towards him neatly.

    The whole scene is as handsome as the martial arts star seen on TV.

Chapter 12

   With just such a dazed effort, she ran into the house, and automatically closed the door and locked it!

    Immediately outside the door, there was also a loss of knocking on the door.

    Lu Li looked at her, dumbfounded in disbelief, "Sister..."

    Is this still the older sister he knows?

    The whole movement took only a few tens of seconds, clean and neat, with Xiao Sha's decisiveness, calm and strange to him.

    In addition to him, there were four unknown men in the room, one of whom was sitting leaning on the ground, holding his abdomen with his hand, with a painful expression on his face.

    Lu Nanqi's gaze stayed on his arm, and his pupils shrank suddenly.

    It was caught by zombies!

    Three sharp claw-like marks, with clear horizontal stripes on them.

    "When was he injured?" She pointed to the man on the ground and asked the other three standing aside.

    The three men not only didn't answer, but they stood guard in front of the injured man, each with a stern expression, without a good face.

    Lu Nanqi's behavior just now was not only seen by Lu Li himself, but also by all of them.

    Women who only think that they are bound to die, have given them amazing fighting power. In that case, they can escape safely, which is definitely not something that an ordinary woman can do.

    Look at her close fight when she killed the zombie just now, she moved fast and accurate, she was definitely a practitioner!

    Lu Nanqi frowned, "I want to ask you something!"

    Lu Li pulled Lu Nanqi's hand awkwardly beside him, "Sister, I was besieged by these monsters not long after I came out. They saved me. Mr. Wei, I was scratched by those monsters because of saving my hand. Don't be nervous, he is not the same as the monsters outside."

    "Save you?" Lu Nanqi's eyebrows snapped to kill the mosquitoes.

    The hardest thing to pay back in the last days is kindness.

    The most comfortable is the so-called kindness.

    If you don't know what to do, you'll be repaid by others, and you won't be able to pay it back in the end.

    Therefore, in this generation, she swears that she would rather be alone than have any relationship with anyone.

    But since this man saved her brother, he still has to pay back what he should pay.

    You have to pay it back as soon as possible, be clear and don't have extra involvement!

    She eased her expression and walked straight to the injured man, regardless of the three men standing in front of her, pushing them away directly to check the wounds of the man on the ground.