‘NO, YOU LEFT HER!”

I grunted and forced my wolf back, but he’s been pushing back at me ever since the last nightmare. She’d been pregnant, barefoot and beautiful as she walked along the beach until another man comes along and wraps his arms around her and her belly. He would tell her he loves her, but I would never get a chance to see who the voice belongs too. Ever since New York I haven’t stopped having the same dream over and over.

I was about to get back to class when my phone rings.

“Hello?”

They hang up, they always hang up and always call at the same time, but they never say anything.

Could it be her?

EMMA’S POV

I couldn’t do it, I couldn’t tell him it was me, but hearing his voice everyday was keeping my wolf happy and my sanity intact. He sounded tired, worn out even and of course he would be. From the pains I was experiencing during my mornings I knew he never slept alone.

‘You can’t keep doing this.’

I ignored her and went to class feeling sick to my stomach. Every time I tried to eat anything there it went and I had already lost ten pounds in the last month.

‘We’re going to be a mother.’

I shook my head and paid attention to the class, but I knew she was right. I just haven’t proven it yet and didn’t really want to know or have it for the matter.

“Alright class I have the results of last weeks’ challenge and the winners are… Emilia and Emiliano!”

Everyone started clapping while I just smiled and everyone praised Emiliano for his hard work and beautiful bead work.

“Emilia helped too.”

I could feel his gaze on me, but I just kept my head down.

“Emilia, you should be proud.”

I nodded and looked up at him smiling at me making his way over to the desk next to me and sat down. I shifted away from and got up, going to another seat. I felt bad for brushing him off like that, but I just couldn’t stand having a man near me. It’s why I didn’t leave my room and in class I sat as far away from another guy as possible. Even when we got partnered up for the challenge I just passed him a note letting him know that whatever he wanted just to let me know and I would do it. I just followed directions and stayed away.

‘It’s not his fault he just wants to be your friend.’

‘Well I don’t.’

“Alright class is dismissed, except Emilia.”

I stood behind and didn’t move from my seat, nor did Emiliano. He looked at me and smiled, but I looked away towards the teacher who closed the door. My hands began to sweat and I knew a panic attack was coming. She must have seen my reaction because she immediately re-opened the door.

“Better?”

I nodded taking in a deep breath.

“Emilia I just wanted you to know that you and Emiliano will be starting your new internship next week. Every day after school a car will be picking you two up and dropping you off every night before bed on Thursday, Friday and Saturdays.”

I nodded; I knew what it offered and exactly where it was at and who we were working for, White house. They were the largest wedding couture manufactures in the world and because of the market downfall they were recruiting interns with fresh new ideas.