"You don't have to be like that, Aizawa-sensei." a voice interrupted. As Mineta was still tightly bound, everyone turned to look over to a tall man with glasses and a camera hanging from his neck. "I want to report on U.A. students in their natural state in the dorms." he kindly smiled.

"Trust me," Yuki grumbled lightly, "That's a bad decision..."

Aizawa frowned, "Mr. Tokuda, I didn't say you could come in yet--"

"I was told I could be here from 8am to 6pm. It's already time." The apparent reporter stated as he pointed at his wrist watch,

His eye looks kinda funky....

Aizawa reluctantly stayed quiet as Mr. reporter proceeded to stand in front of the class, besides their homeroom teacher. He'd definitely be towering over him had he not been hunched over.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Tokuda, a reporter. Thanks for having me here today."

Aizawa kept giving him the side eye.

"Nice to meet you!" The majority of the class greeted him. Yuki only bowed as Uraraka did.

"You don't have to do anything special. Please just show the camera how you normally live." Mr. Reporter said with a smile. "I might ask you questions occasionally, so I'll be counting on you then."

"Oh, he's delightful and handsome!" Mina and Hagakure fangirled.

"What to do? I'm always sparkling, so I can't help but be a wonderful subject for pictures." Yuki heard Aoyama stress.

"Yuki-kun, are you okay?" Uraraka asked. Her endurace for her quirk was getting quite good.

"No. I need more sleep..." Yuki grumbled, loosening his grip on her and letting himself float a couple inches off the floor.

"Iida, if there's a problem, let me know immediately. Got it?" Aizawa ordered.

Iida immediately perked up, "Yes, sir!"

Iida's shouting only earned Yuki to continue to glare at him.

"As the class representative for Class 1-A, I, Iida Tenya, will carry out my duty--"

"Okay, then, um..." Mr. Reporter interrupted, glancing over to the rest of the class. "What would you usually be doing now?"

"Having Breakfast!" Iida proclaimed loudly.

Mr. Reporter only smiled, "You don't have to be so nervous. Just pretend I'm not here..."

Yuki hummed in thought as he watched how Aizawa continued to keep the side eye before silently dismissing whatever thought he had.

"Everyone! Time for breakfast!" Iida shouted once more.

"I want to sleep." Yuki pouted, freeing himself from Uraraka and spreading out like a starfish, slowly floating upwards.

"Yuki-kun!"

"Satori!" Aizawa scolded.

"I deserve," reaching the ceiling, Yuki curled up, lined himself at an angle before springing down towards Iida. "SLEEP!"

"YUKI!"

Needless to say, the first picture of the day was of Yuki plummeting down towards a not so collected Iida... who tried to catch him.

And failed of course.