Before I knew it, I was pulled away from the shooting rank and was dragged over to the fighting rank.

I saw my mate in the crowd of people waiting for their turn to fight. He saw me and gave me a wink, which made me blush a deep red. John let out a slight chuckle and I look away before anyone else saw me blushing.

" Zeak, can you take this kid, he seems to be ahead of my other students so I need you to train in hand to hand combat." My teacher said to Zeak.

" Sure dude. Come along..."

" Erick."

" Come along Erick and lets begin your training. Who would like to go up against Erick for his first fight?" Zeak asked the other students and as soon as the words left the man's mouth, all of the kids were raising their hands saying " Pick me pick .

Probably because I was newbie, and they probably thought it would be a easy win. I thought looking back at John. He looked as if he was ready to kill all the kids in the group.

His eyes had turned red, his nails were slowly turning into claws, and his mouth was full of fangs. He even growled but the others were being to loud for them to hear it.

I turned away from him for, blush appeared on my cheeks as John growled at the other students.

" Okay, Luke, why don'tyou first Eric." The teacher said to the boys in the middle of a group . The boy was 10 times bigger than me, he had blonde hair , blue eyes , and looked as if he could destroy a tank with one blow of his fist

The other students gassed as Luke walk to the middle of the fighting ring and waited for me . I looked at the teacher as if he lost his ever loving mind . Do you really think that I could take down that wall of muscle? He must be crazy, I thought.

But he just gave me the look that said it in there in there and fight weakling.

Knowing that did not have any choice , I walked over to Luke in the middle of the ring.

" Alright boys this is a clean fight no rules except for no one dies,you boys can use your powers, special abilities, and in any combat moves that you learned from previous years. Now are you ready!"

" Yes sir !"

" Then let the match begin !"

Looking I began walking in circles , I too left ,and he to the right. We both had our fifth air preparing for the first blow the other opponent and none which one of us to break first . But in the Luke was the one the first punch.

Lukes punch caused to all backwards and land my jaw . Pain was unbearable, of part of my face felt like it was swelling. I didn't want to move but I knew that if I didn't how to be worse pain than before . in one quick jump, I was on my feet again ready for battle .

Luke tried to punch my jaw once more, but I stopped his punch with my arm. I then tried to kick him in the stomach but he grabbed my foot and flipped me in the air and pinned me to the floor.

I saw a evil smile begin to form on his face as his hand begin to glow white. The room began to get cold and ice started to form on Luke's hand. He then pulled his arm back getting ready for the punch.

I closed my eyes, waiting for his fist to hit my face, but it never did.

I opened my eyes to see Luke on the floor, trying to get up. There was a blue aura around me. It didn't seem to hurt me, but I didn't have time to think about that. I got back on m feet and kicked Luke in the chest.

The aura created a bright blue spark when my foot touched Luke's chest, which caused him t go flying right out of the ring.  

He looked up at me with rage. He got up and a white orb appeared in his hand. He then threw it at me.