I begin to panic at the fact that I have no clue where I am and I was just sleeping on a random person's couch. What in the world is going on?

"Lou, you're awake bud. How did you sleep?" I hear Harry's voice call out from behind me, causing me to quickly turn around.

Harry beams a comforting smile at me once we lock eyes before walking over to me with Edward by his side.

"Uh, I slept well. I'm sorry, what happened?" I ask, trying to be polite.

I remember leaving my apartment this morning and running into the twins but I genuinely don't remember anything too well after that, just little bits and pieces.

Edward and Harry sit down on the couch, leaving a space in between their bodies before patting the spot, telling me to sit down.

I hesitantly lower my body onto the soft couch, still feeling slow from just waking up and confused about what happened and why this keeps happening. The last time I felt like this was yesterday when I woke up all confused in Harry's classroom, but then I had dropped into my headspace.

"Remember we talked about this love? You becoming a little and us possibly wanting to become your careers. We know this is all a lot but we don't want you to have to worry about it, we want to take care of you." Edward explains.

Before I can even respond Harry continues for Edward.

"And you slipped into your headspace while we were with you, so we thought it would be best if we took you home with us, and spent some time with you. I hope you don't mind darling." He tells me, putting his very large hand on my knee, Edward follows him and does the same to my other knee.

I sigh before closing my eyes and leaning back on the couch, feeling like this is all just too much. Yes I already know I'm a little but I feel out of control of my own body and I don't like it. I'm not used to it.

I've taken care of myself for the past three years I couldn't possibly just trust someone enough to take over completely, nor do I want to stick them with that burden. No one should have to take care of me.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that, I don't know how to stop myself from slipping yet but don't worry I'll get it under control, I won't make it your problem anymore," I say before sitting back up and quickly wiping away the tears that threatened to wash out of my eyes.

"Wha- Louis? What are you talking about?" Edward asks, his voice sound very shocked.

"I know that you guys only are telling me that you want to be my careers because you feel bad for me." I say, looking down in my lap as I fiddle with my fingers nervously.

The boys look at each other, seemingly almost at a loss for words. I'm sure they just don't want to tell me the truth and make me feel any worse.

Edward lifts my head up gently with his finger, making me look at both of them.

"Louis, I want you to listen to me right now. We in no way shape or form are doing any of this because we feel bad for you. Nor in any way are you a problem and I never want to hear those words come out of your mouth again." Edward says.

He has to be lying, right?

"We love you so so much Louis, and we have since the moment we saw you three years ago. We have always wanted you to be ours, and we can not even begin to tell you how much we want to be your careers." Harry says clearly.