But the boys did decide against putting him in pj's or nappy yet, knowing that Louis will come out of his headspace sooner or later and they don't want him to overwhelm him.

"Come on sweetheart, it's good for you," Edward says gently as he holds the warmed bottle up to the small boy's lips.

Louis whines a little bit before turning his head away from the bottle, shaking his head softly as he tries to just curl deeper into Edward.

They both know he's just tired and his mind and body are confused about everything that is happening, so he doesn't want to take the bottle but they also know that he needs it and when it comes to Louis's health, they don't plan on backing down.

"Just a little bit baby, can you do that for us? Be our good boy for us, hm?" Harry says, pausing reading the book to Louis.

Harry's words seem to work on Louis's tired self because he slowly turns his head back over to Edward who then slowly places the bottle in his mouth and to much of the boy's relief, Louis starts drinking it.

"There you go baby," Edward says, gently running his back as encouragement.

Louis very slowly drinks the milk as Edward rocks him slowly in his arms as they both watch the boy relax in Ed's arm.

Less than two minutes later, Louis's eyes flutter close and his breathing evens out as he falls into a warm sleep.

"He's so perfect Haz," Edward says, his eyes never leaving Louis.

"My thoughts exactly," Harry says, a small laugh slipping through his lips.

"You called his boss right, and let him know about everything?" Edward confirms.

"Yeah, I did. It seemed like he understood the severity of the situation and said he could discuss some of the options there are about Louis no longer working with him when he if he is out of headspace and feels up for it but I don't know Ed. I don't want to put all the stress of figuring that out on Louis, especially when he is in such a vulnerable stage of his process. I think we just need to handle it and tell his boss that he is just done. I mean why does he even have a job in the first place Ed, he's just a kid." Harry says, getting a little upset towards the end.

Edward looks down at the small innocent boy before turning his attention back to Harry.

"Yeah, I agree. Any kind of stress could mess with his feelings about going into headspace. He may be upset if we do this without his permission but, it's best for him, hopefully, he will trust us enough to let us take control." Edward says.

Harry nods before sitting closer to Edward and shifting Louis's sleeping body so he is laid across both boys.

Louis's POV:

"We should probably wake him up soon H, it's been nearly three hours." I hear a deep voice say in the distance, pulling me out of my sleep.

I peel my eyes open, my mind feeling drowsy from being asleep less than five seconds ago.

I feel so warm and cozy, I'm not sure why my bed feels so particularly nice right now. It's usually all stiff and freezing but it's actually nice right now.

I look down to find myself wrapped in a big warm grey sweater, it seems to be supplying my warmth.

The confusion begins to set in my mind because I know that I don't own anything without holes.

I sit up out of my bed, running my eyes confused just to find that I am not in my bed, or in my apartment at all for that matter.

I'm sat on a big soft couch in the middle of the most beautiful living room I've ever seen. I could fit about three of my apartment in the room.