Chapter 5

Timeskip to the start of the Manga

Miyuki POV

I have been doing my best for the past years, I am now a second year in Shuchin, just like canon, My father recommended me there and I easily got in. I met Mikado, our talk was...... something. In my first year, I made talk with Kaguya and tried to help her open up. I should have said to make her father nice to her, not less of a douche. 

She still had that cold princess aura, I made friends with Chika and convinced her to quit piano, what she should have done years ago.  And of course, just after the Ishigami incident, waited a month to avoid suspicion and helped him. 

I won't interfere with Tsubame's plan because she is one of the key people involved in his development. Now, I have the student council basically ready, I just have to wait till the election and hopefully recruit lino.

I don't study but still get full marks, in the words of Kaguya herself, I am an anomaly. I work part time, still play anywhere from decent to godly at sports(mostly because of magecraft and analyse giving him and ability to copy moves and also implement them, also in his precious life, he could play most sports semi-decently). 

I also moved forward my plan to both get my dad's company back and free Kaguya, it's coming along very nicely, I should be able to become a..... nevermind, I have other matters to focus on now.

I made my way to school as usual on my cycle and went to the council room before classes started to get some work done. It was the usual stuff with the clubs requesting increase in budget and people asking for help with certain matters and committee's wanting approval for their events. 

I did my work for a good 20 minutes until I notice the door open a bit and see Kaguya staring at me through the door, which was quite unnerving.

"Vice- president..... you can come in" I say as she notices that I noticed her and comes in while trying to hide a blush

Am I going to make her fall for me? actually I don't plan to. the original Miyuki went hell and back just so he could be someone who can stand alongside her, if she falls in love with me. I will be happy and accept, but I don't think I make myself try and seduce her..... especially after taking Miyuki's place.

"President, I see you came early again, would you like some tea?" Kaguya said as I nodded and said a normal

"yeah, I would like that" 

she nods and goes ahead to make us a cup each

"What is so important that you came in early today?" she asked as I shrugged

"Nothing really, I just woke up early and thought , might as well do some work"  i said as she nodded

After that we both stayed in comfortable silent while doing work and occasionally taking a sip of tea, it was quite and was really relaxing to just do work, in the presence of someone who is also doing work (and is also extremely cute). It's the best.

I think I like my life in the student council, I will enjoy these few years