Chapter 2

Spoilers for the Kaguya sama manga, please proceed with caution

Oh what the hell are these memories? I can understand shirogane's, they were simple and normal for a child but I could remember so much grief, so much, so much anguish.

Those memories and feelings were of, Shirou Emiya...... all three timelines? even archer's experience, kaleid liner was also there. Why do I have all these memories and they are hurting so much. 

Arahan ,no Shirogane Miyuki, he felt so much pain in his head that he fell to the ground from his little bed and started to grovel, he groveled in pain and  anguish from the pain of Shirou Emiya. 

After groveling like that for a bit he screamed, and after a few seconds of screaming he finally stopped, it seems that the memories of Emiya had finally settled, after a seconds of him stopping someone busted the door open and there he saw a woman with white hair and blue eyes and a very pregnant belly.

That was Shirogane's mother, the one who abandoned him...... hopefully I can change that.

"MIYUKI, are you ok!? what happened, why did you scream, did you get hurt!?" the woman started the stereotypical worried mom noises.

I not wanting to freak her out just said

"Sorry..... I just had a really bad dream" I said and it seemed my words automatically came out in japanese

"Ok Miyuki, come here" she said as she sat on his bed and and indicated for him to sit beside her

"Ok" he said as he sat there with her, no his mother, it seemed that shirogane, emiya and arahan, will, memories have merged, it truly has made a new individual. It seemed that Shirogane has got maternal feeling for his mother from the original Shirogane and is subconsciously attracted to her.

"Now, come on, tell me the bad dream and we will shoo it away together" she said with a soft smile on her face

And just like that we talked for a good hour about me dreaming about mom and dad splitting away and them not loving me, it was the worst dream for a kid but in my case it was random bullshit. She gave me the usual mommy and daddy love you and each other. After she left, I finally evaluated the situation, I have memories of Emiya so I can use a lot of different magecraft, quite potent stuff to.

Just to check it out first I touch the bed and traced it, it was a pretty good quality bed, which I did not expect, i thought their family was dirt poor, wait, does that mean papa shirogane's company is not yet taken by the Shinomiya corp.

I can try helping them but I don't think I can, since it happened about after Kei was born and the difference of age between Kei and Miyuki is only 3 years, and since I am already three and my mother is pregnant, that means we don't much time nor resource, besides they won't listen to me and I don't know shit about business yet. I will take it back, I know I will.

Timeskip cause author is lazy (2 months, august)

The past two months were normal, my family was happy, mom and dad were lovey dovey, and it seemed that company was doing well. My mother suddenly had really bad pain and then I realised, oh, Kei is gonna be born.

They hurry my mother to the hospital and after a few hours popped out one Kei Shirogane, she was little and was really soft, why am I having thought like a toddler when I am 17 mentally.

"Miyuki, say hi to your little sister" My mother suddenly said as I say

"Hi, little sister, your really soft" I said without thinking, stupid baby brain

At that my mother and father started laughing and looked at me and said

"Miyuki, take care of your little sister from now on okay? as her big brother make sure she is fine" she said as I nodded

"I will, I promise momma" I said as she gave me a soft smile

Little did they know, that stuff was going to go downhill from here