Chapter 3

The Shinomiya group had taken Shirogane corp, they had taken it and now my family was in ruins, we lost our house, we lost all our possessions to pay our debt, all this happened when kei was just 5 months old. I might have been able to prevent this, I might have but I don't want to hurt the timeline that much yet. I know I will take it back, no matter what.

After our company was taken, my mother and father were at edge with each other, they never fought because father did whatever mother asked, but mother..... she started getting frustrated really quickly with father and she got angry more often to.

Despite this, we were... happy, we had our moments of anger but we still were a close family, I started school, I started kindergarten at 5, at that point Kei was 2. 

I excelled at kindergarten and made sure to not go to far, and made sure I was exceptional but not genius of the century, and secretly I have been practicing magecraft. Practicing magecraft is really fun, it is a good past time. I made a spell that makes me invisible, I am gonna use that one often.

My mother was proud of me and I was happy with that, Our family was dirt poor, but we managed, no matter how bad our state was. We were happy.

Timeskip (4 years)

I was in 4th grade now, I excelled in all subjects, since to straight up memorise a textbook, I just need to trace it and I remember all of it. Studying is incredibly easy, Kei was doing pretty good to, she is 1st grade now and she was top of her class, our mother was really proud and our father didn't care much about our grades but was happy that mom and us were happy.

I was recommended various times by my teacher to just skip grades, because it was to easy for me, I refused, not only wanting a normal-ish life but also wanting to meet, kaguya, chika, ishigami and all. 

I had also started hunting business books, and I learned business, as soon as I can get my hands on some money, I can start my plan to get our company back.