I walk over to him and he swung the door open. I let out a shriek and cover my eyes with one hand while the other is still holding his clothes. I hear him laughing at me as he grabs the clothes from my hands.

"Honey... I'm still wearing a pair of pants. Besides, I'm your husband. Why are you being so shy?" He said. I peak through the gap of my fingers. I huffed when I realize he's still wearing his pants.

He wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me close. I place my hand on his bare chest. My cheeks turns a deep shade of pink. "Don't be shy, darling~ it's just me..." he said. "Um..." I said. I shake my head and pull away from the hug.

"Go and take a shower already!" I said, turning him around and push him into the bathroom. I close the door before he could say anything else. But I can still hear him laughing.

I turn around and leave the bedroom. I need to make some breakfast for Gaara and I. But first, I need to go and check our baby. So I make my way to the nursery room.

I open the door to see D/N laying around in bed. She notices me and move to sit up. She grabs the railing of her crib and reaches out for me with a giggle. I let out a soft giggle and walks over to her.

I pick her up in my arms. "Who's the big girl? You are... good girl, my baby..." I said, cooing softly. I gently poke her belly, making her giggle. I cooed at her cuteness and carry her out of the room.

I place her in a baby chair and went to heat up her milk. Once I make sure the milk isn't too hot, I give it to her and she starts drinking it. "Is it good, baby?" I cooed, caressing her hair softly. She pulls away from the bottle and giggle at me. I smile and kiss her head.

Then I make my way to the stove to start cooking for Gaara. I'm planning on making some of his favorite food. So I start to prepare all the ingredients I'll be needing for this meal.

I jump when I feel a pair of arms around my waist. I turn my head to see Gaara with a goofy grin on his lips. I roll my eyes and flick his nose softly. He wince and rub his nose.

"What? I didn't even flicked you that hard..." I said. "It still hurts..." he said. I giggle and kiss his nose. "There... I kissed it better..." I said. "My lips also hurt..." he said, pointing at his lips. "Gaara..." I said, gesturing towards our baby.

He turns his head and notice our baby. He grins at her and walks towards her. He picks her up and starts to play with her.

Kankuro and Temari enters the house. "G'morning!" I greet them. "Morning, Y/N..." they said together. I smile softly at them and continue to cook.

Kill them, Y/N... I hear a voice in my head. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion at the sudden voice. I look around and no one is saying anything. So where does that voice comes from.

Do it... kill them all... I stand straight and drop the knife from my hand. "Stop... stop it!!" I said, my hands went up to my hair, clutching it tightly.

Gaara P.O.V

I heard a loud metal sound hitting the ground. I look up to see Y/N have dropped the knife. "Y/N? What's wrong?" I said. She didn't answer and just continue to yell. Suddenly, she stops yelling and just stand in her spot... motionlessly.

"Temari, take her out of here..." I said, handing D/N to her. She nods her head and carry her out. I walk to Y/N and turn her around. Her eyes looks cloudy as she stares at me blankly.

She raise her and swings at me. I jump out of the way. "Hey! What's wrong? It's me, honey!" I said. She didn't answer and continue to lunges at me. I keep jumping out of the way.

Eventually she stops moving as Kankuro uses his chakra string to stop her movement. I walk towards her and cups her cheeks softly.

"Wake up, Y/N... I know you're in there. Please... I need you..." I pleaded. Her eyes widened as she let out a deep gasp. She fall forward and I cradle her in my arms.

She looks up at me with tears in her eyes. "I'm not free, Gaara. They're still able to control me..." she cried out. "Who?" I asked. "The Akatsuki..." she said.

Her eyes rolls back and she falls limp in my arms. My eyes widened in disbelieve. The Akatsuki still have their grip on her. They're still able to control her even though they're not in direct contact with her. But don't worry, Y/N...

I will free you

*to be continued*