Yoongi is doing better than you. Jungkook observed as Namjoon's fingers left imprints on the book's cover. His jaw tensed in response to the grim reaper's derogatory remark about him. 

"Enough, Jungkook."

Namjoon stood up from his seat, his hands forming into fists.

"You know what? You only care about your reputation. You're just like envy. You like to manipulate, deceive and belittle those under you. Because deep inside, you're insecure."

Jungkook frowned mockingly, "Face it, Namjoon. You're no better than anyone. You're just a sick, arrogant freak who wants attention."

Namjoon lunged towards Jungkook and punched him in the face. Meanwhile, Hoseok who was sitting on a couch cooed at the two fighting guardians. 

"Damn, Jeon. You're such a pushover," Hoseok laughed. 

The grim reaper's face immediately had a bleeding cut; his nose bleeding from the blow. Jungkook failed a little to balance himself when his body almost flew toward the other side of the room. 

A cheeky grin escaped his lips upon seeing the older guardian glaring at him. Jungkook mustered his strength to punch Namjoon with his knuckles as well, enough to create a broken lip on his face. 

"Is that all you got, Namjoon?" he countered. 

"You're weak."

Another blow made it to the younger's face followed by another until Jungkook's features bled and broke. The grim reaper hauled a punch and a forceful push to trip him on his feet and fall to the ground. 

Namjoon's back collided with the kingdom's white tiled floor as Jungkook lowered himself on his body. He grabbed him by the collar and threw three consecutive punches on his face. 

Namjoon puked blood as he spit a few on Jungkook's face. They rolled around the floor until they collided with furniture. Jungkook is now under Namjoon's piercing gaze, receiving consecutive punches. He held out a hand, wrapping his fingers around the grim reaper's neck to choke him. 

All of a sudden, Seokjin came in to check the harsh noises in the throne room just to witness the violent commotion. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING ON THE FLOOR?!" Seokjin pinched the bridge of his nose. He spotted some blood marks on his white furniture and tiles. 

Namjoon and Jungkook both found themselves struggling to regain their breath and composure. In response to the commanding voice of the White King, they limped their way back towards their seats.

"I can't believe you stained my things with your blood!" Hoseok chuckled on the couch, sipping a glass of wine as if nothing violent happened. 

"And you? Why didn't you stop them? You could've moved the furniture instead of watching them break my things!" he stomped his way to the two guardians who had a fresh fight. Blood continued dripping from their faces—another drop tainting the purity of the room. 

From Jungkook screaming Where the fuck is Yoongi? when he barged into the kingdom, to roughhousing with the oracle, everything escalated so quickly. 

"Can you all cut me some slack, for fuck's sake?" Seokjin continued. 

"Don't come to me for another bullshit. I'm not healing you. Go heal yourselves and clean up this mess!" 

The White King glanced back at Hoseok sitting on the untouched furniture. He glowered and pointed at him, gesturing for the Red King to help the two out. 

"You're part of this, Hoseok. Go clean this room along with these two imbeciles. I'm not letting you leave this place until you all bring the color of this room." he spat.