🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈 🄾🄽🄴

Start from the beginning

"Everything you said..... " Lolade started as Faith yelled her name.

"Lolade!"

"I guess your break is over" Jesse said as Lolade swallowed her saliva.

"En" she replied as she rose back to her feet.

"Call me when you have time huh?" Jesse said as Lolade nodded.

"Have a nice night" Lolade said.

"Sweet dreams" Jesse said as Lolade hung up the call.

Lolade frowned unhappily as she walked towards the room where she and the girls had been reading.

"Why are you frowning like that?" Faith asked as Lolade turned to glare at her. When she had finally gathered courage to ask if Jesse meant everything he had said but she just had to ruin it.

"Hanhan, what did I do for you?" Faith asked as Lolade hissed lightly as she grabbed her book while trying to concentrate.

"What did you do?" Moni asked as Faith shook her head.

"I have no idea" Faith replied as she turned to Lolade.

"Lolade, what did I do now?" Faith asked as Lolade snickered at her.

"Better read your book and leave me alone" Lolade said sulking unhappily.

Jesse stared at his phone and shook his head as he walked towards his reading table. Her last question; he had heard it clearly. To think he had thought she wouldn't know about it. He chuckled as he picked his phone and opened an album on his phone.

The album was filled with different pictures of Lolade more than half if them being unaware pictures. Jesse scrolled through the pictures with a small smile on his lips.

"Silly" he whispered into the room as there was a knock on his door. He peered at the door as he dropped his phone and walked towards the door and unlocked it.

"Mom" he called out as he frowned lightly.

"Shouldn't you be asleep by now? I thought the doctor said to make sure you rest well" Jesse said as the older woman in front of him snickered lightly.

"I was asleep" she replied as Jesse folded his arms while staring at the older woman and the plate of sliced watermelons in her hand.

Seeing the way her son was looking at her; the woman chuckled as she raised the plate of watermelons.

"I was asleep, I woke up to use the toilet and get water downstairs. I saw rays of light coming from your room, I knew you were still awake reading so I diced some watermelons for you" she said as Jesse laughed as he collected the plate from her.

"Thank you Mom" Jesse said as his mom smiled as she put her hands in the pockets of her night robe.

"I saw your social media post and that girl you posted on Instagram. Who's she?" She asked as Jesse closed his eyes and sighed. To think that he had thought that his mom had come purely to give him fruits.

"She's so popular now" she added as Jesse furrowed his brows.

"You don't have anything to do in the office? You seem to be very less busy these days" Jesse said as his mom smiled.

"I took a peek during the director's meeting this morning" she replied as Jesse raised his eyebrows. A meeting that she ended up firing two directors. She still had time to look at social media.

"Her name is Lolade" Jesse replied as his mom hissed lightly.

"I know. Who's she? You are hiding things from your mom again" she said and Jesse found himself laughing lightly.

"Mom, my tests starts tomorrow. I need to read" Jesse said as his mom glared at him.

"Even if you don't open your book till you write your exams, I wouldn't even be bothered" his mom replied as Jesse laughed.

"You trust your son that much?" He asked as his mom raised her chin proudly.

"Not just you, I trust the genes I passed down to you. What do you mean?" She asked and Jesse found himself laughing heartily.

"So, who's she? See the way I'm looking like a shrew woman right now" his mom said as Jesse shook his head.

"You still run that gossip forum of yours right?" Jesse asked as his mom pursed her lips unhappily.

Who would have thought that the President and founder of one of the biggest fashion and shoe brand in the country ran one of the biggest gossip blog in the country and its environs? No one.

"Why? I know you are asking me because a lot of people have been asking you if you have any info about it. Just to satisfy your readers, you want to sell your son?" Jesse asked playfully as his mom hissed.

"Okay. Now I'm your mother. Who's she?" His mom asked as Jesse shrugged his shoulders.

"What do you think?" Jesse asked as his mom hit him on the shoulder unhappily.

"Do you think I'm here to play guessing games with you?" She asked as Jesse laughed.

"She's someone really special to me" Jesse replied as his mom eyes widened in slight surprise.

"That's new" she said as she folded her arms and shook her head.

"I want to be a teenager again. This generation... " she trailed off as she shook her head.

"Your husband is probably looking for where you've gone now. You should go back to sleep" Jesse said as his mom turned to him.

"You haven't given me the full gist, why are you chasing me away?" She asked.

"What are you both doing?" Someone asked as Jesse chuckled lightly seeing his mom's frightful face.

"You are not trying to get gossip from your son for gossip blog at past 11pm in the midnight are you?" The older man standing at a door few meters from Jesse's room asked as Jesse burst into laughter.

"What do you mean? I'm just asking a few questions as his mom. I knew to know the kind of people he mingles with" she said as he pinched Jesse while walking towards her husband.

"Last time I checked; your level of trust for him hadn't gotten that low"

ᴊᴇssᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʙɪɢ ᴄᴜᴛɪᴇ...ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sǫᴜᴇᴇᴢᴇ ʜɪᴍ ᴛɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɢ ʜɪᴍ.... ʜᴇ's ᴛᴏᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.... ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏʟᴀᴅᴇ's ɴᴀɪᴠᴇɴᴇss ɪs ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ....

ᴀ ɢʟɪᴍᴘsᴇ ᴏғ ᴊᴇssᴇ's ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ,ʜɪs ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴘᴇsᴛ ᴀʙᴇɢ, ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴇɢ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ,ᴊᴇssᴇ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴏʏ ɪғ ʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ sᴛʀɪᴄᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs. Hɪs ᴍᴏᴍ ɪs ɪɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪʙʟʏ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ.

ᴘs, ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴇɴᴅs, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ sʜᴀ. I'ᴍ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴛs sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇʟʟ.... ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴇʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɴᴇᴡs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ.sᴘᴀᴍᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs.

FLOWERS IN SAHARAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara