"Did...Did he revive!? How? We filled you with lead! Look out! He's got some sort of weapon!" The blond in question stepped back into the establishment, his shoes crunched against the broken glass amongst the floor and if it weren't for Speedwagon once again tugging your stunned frame you'd be the first person in line of Dio.

While the policemen were chattering amongst one another about what to do you watched Jonathan pull out a gun pressing it against the blond's forehead as he gradually drew closer.

"Look out, JoJo! Shoot him! Quickly!" "Wait! That's not going to wo-" Although having yelled that out your words went ignored and Speedwagon ended up firing a shot anyways having rushed beside the navy haired man in order to shoot.

Sparing you a glance from where he stood the blond proceeded afterward to probe at the wound he'd gotten rubbing the blood between his fingers before jumping into the air, "JoJo! I've gained such fabulous powers from that stone mask! From your father's blood!" Thrusting a hand out his fingers pierced through one of the officers seemingly sucking the man dry.

"Does he feed on human essence!? What has Dio become!?" "Something dangerous." Answering Jonathan's questions plainly you couldn't tear your eyes away from the scene before you, watching as Dio threw the officer's body at the others knocking them down with strong brute force.

"He's not human anymore JoJo, just look at him." Breathing that out shakily, your attention turned towards Jonathan seeing him glance towards where his dad's body lay before beginning to walk towards a suit of armour.

"Stop! You've got no chance! I've never seen such a monster! A monster with such overwhelming might!"

Ignoring Speedwagon's warning Jonathan grabbed the spear that the armour held, "I know. I'm afraid too. But, Dio! You don't belong in this world!" The spear's tip was pointed towards the blond. "I set you loose, and I will take responsibility!"

"Stop, Mister Joestar! You'll just get yourself killed!"

Movement from the corner of your vision caught your attention and although you wanted to keep your eyes on Dio it appeared as though one of the officer's corpses had begun moving, groans and moans of the likes left it as it began crawling towards Speedwagon.

Without much thought you'd darted over raising one of your legs before stomping the soul of your leather boot against what used to be the officer, it's head didn't budge the first time which led to a few more. Blood now coated the bottom of your riding skirt and shoes but what worried you more was how Speedwagon was doing.

"Are you alright?" Moving to kneel before the man you didn't get a chance to as a cold hand curled across your shoulder gripping the underside of your chin, a head hovered over your shoulder as well as it seemed as though Speedwagon wasn't the only one at a loss for words.

"You know, I forget how much of a spitfire you could be." The words were cooed almost playfully and a deep intake was heard, your heart practically pounded from within your chest in response.

"Get away from her, Dio!" Aiming the spear over Jonathan aimed towards where the blond's head was, stopping only as the tip protruded through Dio's hand.

"He stopped it...He stopped it with his hand! Even his head wound is healing!" Exclaiming his observations, Speedwagon's mouth dropped open in shock, he felt useless in this situation, unable to help you or Jonathan. "He's immortal! He's completely immortal!"

"A Weakling!" Simply yelling that out Dio maneuvered his hand in a way that the spear's shaft broke and the head of it turned back around piercing the navy haired man's shoulder. Letting go of your face and jumping into a more spacious area Dio turned in place. "JoJo! Let me enjoy my fabulous powers just a little longer! I don't even know their full extent myself."

While Dio had been talking, you took the time to pull Speedwagon aside to hide, Jonathan doing the same.

"Hiding are we? What a shame even my dear sweet (Y/N) followed suit, even knowing that you'll be a deadman just like your old man." Speaking loudly to make sure his words were heard, the blond tilted his head up taking in a deep breath, his eyes right away moved towards one set of curtains deducting that you were behind them before trailing towards another where Jonathan's scent was the strongest.

Drawing nearer towards the curtains a Cheshire-like grin had stretched out across the blond's features, "I told you, JoJo. As long as you're still human, you have your limits no matter your scheme. Stop this futility. Don't cower behind a curtain! Come out!" Pulling the curtain open he was met with an instant blaze, the burning fabric now being draped over top of him.

"There is no 'scheme'! It's courage!" Exclaiming that Jonathan stared intently at the burning blond watching as the charred skin soon just closed up on itself.

"His skin is regrowing even as it burns! Is this immortality?" "The flames won't be able to finish him off!" Peeking out through where you were hiding and calling that out towards where Jonathan and Speedwagon were, their faces both portrayed one of shock.

Yanking Speedwagon out of his spot and pushing him to the side Jonathan looked off towards where you were, "Run, both of you! This isn't your fight!" Flickering your eyes from Jonathan to Speedwagon you ran towards the latter making an attempt to help him stand. Having grabbed one of the nearby decorative swords Jonathan was able to propel himself upwards gripping onto the second floor.

"You can't escape from above! The entire mansion is aflame!" "Have some faith in JoJo Speedwagon, it's all we can do right now." Countering what the worried man had said it didn't seem like your words did much against your own worried expression. Jonathan was one of your closest friends- but as was Dio, which left your feeling all a jumbled mess.

Turning in place to better see what the navy haired man was doing you watched him become the blond over, "Be careful JoJo!" Cupping your hands around your mouth and calling out nothing else was able to leave your lips having been shoved away by a burst of fire.

Yourself and Speedwagon were sent outside the house landing just within the fountain outside.

Shooting up from the shallow water with a cough your eyes burned from being the first thing to witness the blast, your visions blurry for a second or two before clearing enough to see Speedwagon extending a hand out your way. "You look like you're going to say something worrying about JoJo- but I just know he'll make it out just fine." Speaking before the blond could it seemed as though you read his very mind.

Who was he to argue with someone who'd been a friend of Jonathan much longer than he'd known him.

Helping you up the both of you watched Jonathan and Dio emerge along the top of the roof, the latter of the two yelling things that were incomprehensible due to your distance.

"A weakling JoJo! You always have been! And when you're out of the picture, nothing will stand in my way!" A swift and harsh kick was delivered to Jonathan causing him to kneel along the shingles.

Blood dribbled out from his mouth but it barely did much in affecting his determination, "My youth was spent with you, Dio! And now we'll settle everything!"

◥✥◤

YN part 1<YN part 2< YN part 3

You'll understand when those parts eventually get released