Watching the blond jog off Jonathan began thinking back to when they were kids, he still had his suspicions about the blond but had let them slink into the back of his mind. His blue hues trailed towards where a cluster of reporters stopped the man proceeding to ask a few questions.

"Dio, can you tell us about your friendship with JoJo?"

"That's an embarrassing subject"

"C'mon. We want to hear. If not that then tell us a bit about if there's a certain someone out there." Holding a pen out as if it were some sort of microphone the cluster of reporters stared at the blond expectantly, they were curious as to if the school's promising law student had anyone he was after.

Hearing the question Dio raised a hand resting it below his chin as though he were in thought, "Well. . .I could tell you a bit about her, but I'm not sure she'd like that." The edge of his lip quirked up into a seemingly innocent smile while his words caused the reporters to begin buzzing once more.

"So there is someone! Please! Tell us a bit more-" "Sorry gentlemen, but there are things I need to attend to." Cutting off any other potential questions they were about to ask he raised a hand waving them off, the burly blond then continued on his way towards where you sat feeling somewhat annoyed that Jonathan had beat him to it.

"So what did you think about the game?" Stopping before where you sat Jonathan raised a hand running it through his dampened hair, his eyes remained on you as a soft smile settled across your lips. It made him feel happy that you were able to come to the game seeing as of late you'd been busy.

"It was good! I'm honestly even surprised they were able to hold you down." Chirping that out you finished what you'd said off with a hum, "Although I feel as though I can't be your number one fan." Jonathan gave you a puzzled look at that before tuning in to the sound of his name being chanted just over to the side where a group of men along the benches cheered.

"Oh," Upon seeing his expression you let out a laugh, you'd assumed he was familiar with his fanboys but clearly they were something that went ignored most of the time.

"Well, you can still be our little good luck charm." Both yourself and Jonathan turned watching Dio stroll over, a half smile was stretched out across his expression. "It might've been our last game but who's to say we would've won it if you weren't watching."

Shaking your head you let out a hum, "I think you two would've been fine." Raising a hand you followed up what was said with a wave.

"Still, we appreciate you coming." Smiling down at where you sat Jonathan practically beamed. Sure, what he'd asked you back in the orchard was in the back of his mind but he figured he'd leave the decision and choice to bring it up to you. "Say, how did you get here?"

"Oh, I walked."

Blinking a few times at what you'd said the navy haired man's mouth opened to say something before closing.

Walked. . .

"That's eleven kilometers away. You walked all that?" Running through the distance in his head Dio stared at you for a minute before a nod was given, leading the blond to rub his face releasing a long sigh.

He knew the distance wasn't much compared to places he'd walked- but the difference there was that he was a 6'5 built man and you were- a woman, a small, dainty- kind of thoughtless- woman.

"Good god," Shaking his head once more Dio's amber hues trailed across the smile your expression held. "You can ride with us." Instantly Jonathan was on board with the idea bobbing his head like an excited puppy.

"Ah no it's alright I can walk again. It's a nice day." Making an attempt to wave off the offer you could see that the two weren't fond of your answer.

Shaking his head Jonathan insisted, "That's a long walk, it would be faster to just tag along and besides I hear it might begin snowing."

"No no, really I'll be fine." Raising your hands and waving them in front of you one of them was caught right away in a bigger hand, that of which tugged you from the bench proceeding afterward to snatch you off the ground drawing out a squeak.

"Wha- hey!-" "You're so stubborn." Rolling his eyes after uttering that the blond adjusted his arms so that they rested better beneath you, one having been nestled under your knees while the other went around your back.

"Put me down," Squirming a bit as if that would free you from the blond's hold he merely let out a long sigh jutting his head forward as though to let Jonathan know to begin walking. "Come on."

"Keep moving and you will be dropped."

"Jonathan, tell him to put me down." Calling out towards the navy haired man for his aid a smile was the only thing you received drawing out a groan, working in kahoots now? Unbelievable.

Letting out a long sigh you settled for crossing your arms letting whatever was happening play out.

Reaching the carriage you were set inside instantly nudged farther in so that the two burly men could hop inside and this time around Jonathan had been the one to sag the seat beside you with Dio sitting across from the both of you.

Now the ride itself was uneventful, to say the least. With some small talk here and there although there wasn't a lot the three of you could come up with, it did indeed begin snowing like Jonathan mentioned back at the school.

Making it to the Joestar mansion you were ushered inside due to the gradually increasing amount of snow, now finding yourself checking up on a sick Mr.Joestar. The aforementioned man having beckoned you over patting the covers of the bed.

"It's been a bit since I've seen you (Y/N). How are things?" His voice was low and you didn't want him to strain it much, quickly making your way over and sitting along the side of the bed.

"Things have been good, I've gotten further in my private studies." Beginning with that you watched the man let out a hum nodding his head along to what you were saying.

"You're turning into a fine young lady," Pausing the man turned his head letting out a cough before shifting in place to lightly take one of your hands in his own. "I can only hope at least one of my boys has thought of courting you. You're practically already a part of the family."

Merely pressing your lips together into a line before giving the man a smile you hummed, "Thank you Mr.Joestar. You're practically family to me too." He'd given your hand a slight squeeze smiling at your response.

Although the mention of the two courting you did make your stomach stir, you had yet to give either of them an answer and at this point, it wouldn't really be a surprise if they'd begun to pursue someone else.

◥✥◤

So in real time of the fic currently I'm on par 4 but ngl it's beginning to drag on a bit- that's okay though because Okuyasu comes in soon there