"I think I'll see how late my parents come home and then will decide from there if that's alright." As soon as the words left your lips Mr.Joestar let out another hum smiling softly, a nod was given and the man merely excused himself afterward.

That of which you didn't mind, he was a busy man after all.

Letting out a long sigh you trailed down the stairs stopping by the kitchen to grab a simple cup of water and rag. Your steps were really the only sound filling the hall till a door opening had caught your attention, navy haired was quickly tucked beneath a beige hat and a jacket was haphazardly thrown over his attire.

"Oh, Jo-" "Not now (Y/N)." The navy haired boy instantly shot down anything you were about to say and instead briskly passed by you, an annoyed frown was strewn out across his expression from what you could see.

Releasing a huff at the way he'd stormed off, you trailed past his room farther down the hall till another room came into view, this one having a darker coloured door than the others.

Raising a hand to knock, the door slid open softly, the darkened interior quickly came into view. "Knock knock, anyone, inside?" Calling out lightly as if to make sure the blond wasn't just occupied by something else you hesitantly peaked your head in.

The room itself was fairly large but appeared to have minimal furniture and décor. A pale yellow theme could be depicted throughout the room via sections of carpet, bedding, and lamps. Spotting a bookshelf tucked away near the side of the canopy bed you trailed over setting the cup of water and rag onto the nightstand.

Crouching before the shelf and looking through the assorted names strewn out across each book's spine your eyes lingered over a few. Most of the books

Were actually one's you'd finished and or have recommended to the blond assuming he'd merely just ignored the recommendation entirely.

Guess you were wrong there.

Looking through a few more books you failed to hear the nearing footsteps till a rush of warm air drifted across the side of your face, "What are you doing in my room?"

Practically jumping out of your skin from the sudden invasion of your personal bubble your head turned to the side, eyes right away meeting with amber hues. Scratches were easily seen still strewn out across the blonde's face as were some bits of blood leading you to assume he hadn't dropped by his room till now.

"Looking for you." Answering quickly and quaintly your attention returned towards the bookshelf ahead, "But now that you're here can I ask what that was all about downstairs?"

Thinking back to how the whole encounter ended Dio let out a tsk, his face momentarily scrunched up in annoyance. Pulling back from leaning over your form he fell back taking a seat onto his bed, "Nothing of importance. Just Jonathan being a moron as per usual." Letting his eyes trail across you for a second or two they then moved towards his nightstand seeing a glass of water and rag.

"Sounded and looked like something more than that but I guess I won't pry." As much as you wanted to know what had happened you knew the blond was fairly good at keeping his mouth shut when he wanted to, only really speaking what he feels is necessary.

"That's very unlike you, you're usually the prying type." Pointing that out he watched you roll your eyes standing back up from your crouched position.

Choosing to ignore what he'd said you stepped over pulling off the rag from his nightstand proceeding to dip the corner into the cup of water, "Yeah well it's unlike you to get more beat up than Jonathan." Right away you could tell what you'd said put him back into a sour mood.

"Did you only come to mock me or?"

"I came to see if you wanted me to clean up your face, stupid." Rolling your eyes once again you reached out without asking using your free hand to turn his face to the side proceeding afterward to rub away any blood and clean up any scrapes he'd gotten.

"I don't need some woman to clean my face for me." Grumbling that out under his breath Dio didn't move to stop you and instead remained still allowing you to maneuver his face however you saw fit.

Your touch was soft, to say the least, he wasn't expecting it to linger either. Originally he expected for the towel to rub harshly against his skin, something that would go hand in hand with the way you talked- yet he was proven wrong when each touch was barely felt.

"What did you even do after the fight? Your hair is a mess." Openly pointing that out you didn't bother waiting for the blond to respond and instead reached out with your hand towards the puffy golden locks lightly running your fingers through them in an attempt to style them the way he usually did.

"Went for a walk. Why? Does it really matter?" Moving to cross his arms Dio continued to remain still, it felt somewhat soothing to have you try and fix his hair even if he'd end up re-doing it afterward.

"So defensive aren't we." Using a higher voice than your normal one as if to mock the blond, he simply just huffed remaining quiet. With a few more adjustments you pulled away from him observing the way his hair sat, patting your hands together a proud smile took over your expression. "I'd say I didn't do half bad."

Getting up from the bed Dio let out a hum avoiding the urge to instantly run a hand through his hair, "I'll be the judge of that." Trailing past you towards where a vanity sat the blond leaned in front of it, amber hues inspecting every inch of his head before a long sigh left his nose.

"I suppose it's not too bad." Standing back to his full height Dio shoved his hands into his pocket, eyes briefly passing over the accomplished smile set out across your face before turning towards his bedroom door, that of which a knock resonated from.

A faint scoff left the blonde's lips as the sound died down and his response came out sharp, "What is it?"

Right away the door was opened some more and a small maid peaked in, her eyes right away darted around the room before landing on where you stood.

"Lady (L/N), your parents have arrived at home." Upon hearing that you let out a faint hum in acknowledgment, knowing that your parents were home definitely eased your nerves somewhat having been able to feel the growing tension within the Joestar household, and as much as you wanted to stay a bit longer you wanted some time away from the bickering pair.

"Ah thank you for letting me know," Nodding your head in appreciation towards the small woman you watched her scurry away quickly, the empty hallway now being the only thing seen from within the room.

"So you're heading back now? I assume?"

"Why? Will you miss me?"

"No."

◥✥◤

Ya'll I hate to say this- but my jojo brain rot is currently being challenged by another fandom 0-0 We'll see who comes out victorious.