𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐝𝐮𝐞

ii;

( to new beginnings,
and awkward intros )

         CAMP HALF-BLOOD PAINTED NICOLETTA'S MIND IN HIGHS AND LOWS

         CAMP HALF-BLOOD PAINTED NICOLETTA'S MIND IN HIGHS AND LOWS. In the passing months that lead from her arrival she had learned so much, the plentiful realities Annabeth splurged on the way there, planting dreams of quests and mysteries. The enigma of her missing arrows only adding onto her endless cycle of questions.

Her first Iris Message had delighted her, astounded by the notion of chatting over the rainbow Goddesses will. . . until the image of her father towering Croquembouche in a frilled apron appeared. Plates loomed in the back of his bakery, she tried to focus on them instead of his flour-stained, and completely heartbroken facial expression.

Nicoletta's introduction to Camp and its inhabitants went smoothly, Chiron the Centaur welcomed her with a curious glint fresh in his eyes, watching her movements and gestures. He gave her a tour of the camp on his back, words of wisdom and history lessons of each division of the camp spewed from his mouth. ( Nicoletta started off longingly at the strawberry field ).

Meeting the God of Madness left her completely crazed, his purple eyes glaring softly down at her, continuously calling her 'Nikita Ross' and then ignored her presence completely.

         It wasn't until she had come close to the facade of cabin 11 ( home to the children of Hermes ) did her smile twist into a grimace.

"This'll be your ephemeral residence." Chiron had told her, "I have no doubt in my mind that you will be claimed very soon."

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

          Fall had been daubed with snow, veils of powdered crystals shattering the tranquility of autumn. The darkest days of the year reflecting in Nicoletta's eyes with each passing day, opportunity, and lost hours of hoping to be claimed.

       Thoughts of welcoming a familiar face back to the mythical hill warmed her mind though, it had been hours since Chiron informed her of a quest to retrieve two young demigods had commenced, only reminding her of her own.

     Fidgeting with little angel only calmed half of her nerves, sitting apprehensively in the Big House, eyes glazed over as she watched Chiron beat Mr. D at cards. Excitement buzzing in her fingertips.

"—Percy! Thalia! Ah, and this must be—"

"Nico di Angelo," A boy spoke as Nicoletta's eyes widened, tilting her head as her glazed viewpoint focused in on his green eyes —no, not just green, a deep sea-green— and his rich Mediterranean complexion. As she watched him a small smile broke even on her face. "He and his sister are half-bloods."