He had managed to look at Bogum and he instantly regretted it when met with a guilty as fuck Bogum staring back at him.

Jungkook was trying hard not to break Jackson's nose, hands fisted by his sides as he gave the kneeling male a dirty look, wanting to bury him alive right there and then.

Taehyung's heart was weak for his Hyung's brother but he was not completely stupid to forgive him so easily, after all Jackson had messed with his mind.

He was so close to forgiving him when Jackson didn't stop after a whole hour but his mind did him dirty. It replayed all the sleepless nights Taehyung had spent. How much he had suffered. Of course Jackson had the right to mourn over his brother but guilt trapping Taehyung into believing he was the murderer was out or the norm.

Long story short, he didn't forgive Jackson that night.

It was not until a year later that he could stand Jackson without being disgusted. Apparently, Jackson had applied for a job in Taehyung's agency to make up for his doings.

Taehyung was completely against the idea of being in the same building as his bully but life had it's plans. Eventually, his judging stares morphed into looks of sympathy as Jackson worked his ass off to make up for his wrongdoings.

And it wasn't late until those sympathetic stared led to short talks between them, a casual hello and goodbye was normal for both of them now.

Slowly and gradually, those small talks morphed into hangout sessions with Bogum and Jackson, Jungkook accompanied him to every one though. It was only rare cases when he would hangout with them alone.

Taehyung couldn't deny that both of them had made their way into his heart, despite the hard feelings that still lingered in his mind, he considered them friends. Not close but friends anyway. For Taehyung, it was a great progress.

He smiled widely once he saw Seokjin waving at him from the inside like a lunatic as he entered the cafe.

He carefully made his way to the counter, looking around to find little to no customers, it was not a shock though. It was weekend eve and the people tend to visit the cafe early in the morning or in the afternoon.

Seokjin narrowed his eyes at Taehyung's tired self but refused to comment, knowing Jungkook would scold him on behalf of the both of them.

"Hi, Hyung!" Taehyung chirped as Seokjin pulled the other for a hug making the aforementioned smile at his brotherly antics. Over the years, his bond with Seokjin had bloomed awesomely. He could talk about anything and everything to Seokjin and the latter would never judge him for anything.

He admired him. 

"Jungkook's upstairs." Seokjin winked at him, gesturing to the second floor making Taehyung blush. Even after so much time, he would still get all shy when someone teased him. He was a tough man in his office, everyone respected him and looked up to him, some were even scared of him. But when it comes to his boyfriend, he becomes a harmless puppy in an instant and the others waste no chance to tease the fuck out of him for that.

But he'll be honest, he enjoys that.

"Okay." Came his mutter as he already started to make his way upstairs to meet Jungkook, after a long day all he needed was a long, warm hug from his boyfriend.

He opened the door to see a complete mess, he isn't even surprised anymore.

Jimin and Jungkook were practically at each other's throats, Yoongi scrolling through his phone, not even fazed by the ordeal going round him.

Namjoon was sitting on his own in the corner, sorting some papers out. Meanwhile Hoseok was no where to be found.

The duo halted once they heard someone enter, Jungkook hastily got off the bed, patting his head several times to make himself seem somewhat presentable as he made his way to the frozen Taehyung.