18

Third Person POV:

It's been three days since Taehyung was in the hospital. All his friends visited him regularly. Jungkook and Bogum practically lived in the hospital room.Even though Taehyung has told them a dozen times that its alright to go home, both of them are not even a tad bit convinced.

Taehyung could only shake his head at their stubborn attitudes and let them be because no matter how much he denies, he liked being in Jungkook's company, although he couldn't say the same for Bogum, the other male would sit quietly in a corner, watching Jungkook blabbering away non-stop and him just listening. 

All this time he was in the hospital he thought a lot. He had a lot of time to spare so he thought about everything. Although Jungkook's rants about life shortened the time period abit. 

He thought about Bogum. His words. Taehyung can never forgive him for that. Although he speaks to Bogum, even Bogum is aware of the fact that Taehyung has distanced himself from him.

You're sick.

How can Taehyung forget that? The one who told him he loved him with all his heart isn't ready to accept the whole of him. Taehyung knows he might be overreacting, maybe it was just a normal reaction but he couldn't stop thinking about Bogum and his hurtful words. 

He also thought about Jackson. When he heard Jackson had visited him during his unconscious state, he was just...confused. Why was he sorry? What was he sorry for? Why was he sorry now? After all those years he had been hurting Taehyung, if he thought an apology could solve everything then he is the biggest fool. He didn't forget and won't forget.

He also thought about Jungkook a lot. Even though the other has plenty of things to look after, he still stays with Taehyung in the hospital room. He knows he doesn't deserve Jungkook. Jungkook has been the kindest and most selfless person he has ever met with a heart made of pure gold.

And...

He thought about one more thing.

Something he never wished he would think about. Something he still wishes he would forget about but the deed has been done and tonight he would take the first step to do the said deed.

His life would either improve or worsen even more after tonight, Taehyung just hopes he's ready to face it all.

.

.

.

It was a beautiful night. The bright moon magically illuminating the dark sky. Sheltering the little stars that were scattered in the vast sky.

Jungkook had left just a couple minutes ago, on a quick visit to their home. He had wanted to make something for Taehyung, hearing the latter complain about the hospital food. 

This gave Taehyung some time to carry on with his plan, currently holding his mobile phone in his hands. Contemplating whether to take the step or not. After some hesitation he decided it was for the best.

And so he called.

His uncle.

"Hello?" He spoke carefully in his phone waiting for his uncle to respond.

"Hey! My boy? It has been long. You have forgotten this old uncle of yours." The older male spoke in a weak yet cheerful voice.

Taehyung chucked a bit at his instincts and decided to listen his uncle's constant nagging.

After both of them had talked for a bit and a comfortable silence settled between them, Taehyung decided to drop the bomb.(metaphorically of course)

"Uhhmm...Uncle?"