Maybe he has them hidden somewhere, I thought to myself. 

So in the anticipation of finding some candies I walked through his living room. The moment I stepped inside there my eyes went to the floor, some dark red liquid was decorating the floor. 

Mr. León is spooky. I smiled internally and looked at the floor in adoration, it looked so real. 

Deciding on finding the candies again I went towards the middle of the room to only find a man sitting on a chair wrapped in ropes. His eyes were closed as if he was sleeping. 

Was this a part of decoration too? 

I walked closer to the man to see if he was real and when I stepped closer to his eyes suddenly shot open. 

"AAAAHHHHH" 

Screaming. Someone was screaming near me , and with the shrill of the voice it's probably a teenager.

Trying to ignore the screaming I walked my way to the cemetery, it's none of my business to get involved in some teenage banter. 

But to my despise that child kept on screaming and crying like he has seen some ghosts.

Well it's a cemetery so the chances of seeing ghost are pretty high.

Chuckling at my own little joke, I made my way towards the shrilling voice of the probable teen. If it's actually a ghost then I would like to meet em too.

Smirking a little I finally got to the place where the ongoing screaming and crying was coming from. There stood two guys , too old for a meeting with a teenager, and as I supposed the person who was screaming was indeed a teenager boy. 

Taking the mask out of my jeans pocket, I covered my face with it. Although it's still quite dark for them to see my face clearly, I can't take any chances. 

Moving towards them with long strides trying to not make a big deal out of it , don't want any fight happening today, I stepped beside the kid who was lying on the floor trying to get up from the punch he got from either one of these guys. 

"May I know what is happening here" trying to play it cool and showing as if I am just a concerned adult, I said that amd gave my hand to the kid so he could stand up. 

"Nothing of your concern" one of the man, the one who is taller than the other spat out. Honestly that shit is disgusting, trying to act arrogant by spitting out not cool.

"As of what I can see right now I guess it's my concern, as you are bullying a minor" I looked down at the boy to see if anything else was wrong with him.

With his appearance, I would probably say he didn't come from a wealthy family, the shirt he was wearing seems old and the shoes are torn from the sides. 

So this could be a matter of money, or maybe something else. My bets are on a money loan. 

"That's not our fault that he took the money from us and didn't do the work we told him too" the other guy with more muscles than a brain said. 

Half of my assumption was correct, wasn't exactly a loan but money was involved no matter what. It's always about that. 

Bending down the kids level, he litteraly looks like he just hit teenage, now that I can see his face clearly some cuts has made their way through his face too. My eyes harden at the thought of what he must have gone through. 

The hardening of eyes made the kid scared of me , probably thinking I would hit him too. So I tried to make my face calm and asked the kid his name.