Chapter - 3

"Can I know the reason of why are we leaving again?"

I took a deep breath trying to control my frustration. This is probably the hundredth time he has asked this.

"To find out , if the rumours are true or not Liam!" I exclaimed , god knows what was going through my mind the day I decided to save his ass from getting beaten up.

"Stop shouting at me , I just don't get it why your dad is sending you for such a lame work" he said in a duh tone.

"And for goodness sake why have you dyed your hair this weird type of BLONDE , half of ur hair are still black" he continued with a dramatic hand movements.

I rubbed my eyes , already irritated by this dumbass I should have opted of going solo, but no I have to take Mr Liam James Payne with me. I am regretting it so badly now.

We walked through the airport security , nodding my head to some of the familiar faces. After getting checked in , we sat in the waiting area.

"Even I want to know the answer of your first question because even I don't understand why I am being sent there" I said out of nowhere which made liam look at me like I am an alien. I can be.

After getting what I was talking about he just nodded his head. "And about my hair , it's known as fashion which you don't know anything about and it's also a part of the makeover so no one recognise me-"

"So why I wasn't given a makeover" and here it is again , him with his dumb questions.

"Because no one has seen you Liam , don't ever interrupt me again when I am speaking" sighing I closed my eyes but not before seeing an annoyed liam.

I smiled to myself, no matter how irritating he can be , he is the only one whom I will call my family. Liam payne my best friend , spent his childhood in Wolverhampton, West Midlands of England and His teens in London. Ended up running away from his house no one knows the reason, came to Italy got involved in the illegal business and let's just say I happened to save his life.

Pretty much after that me and him are inseparable , well mostly him attached to me because he can't fight to save his life. But his brain makes up for it. He is a genius when it comes to technology.

Deciding to take a small nap I adjusted myself in my seat the flight was half an hour delayed.

Darkness.

That's all I can see.

Gunshots.

Screaming.

That's all I can hear.

I can't move my hands or legs.

I feel like I am getting pulled out of my safe place.