"Answer me when I ask you some thing...gigglemug...I don't like it when someone doesn't reply to me " I said in my dangerous tone.

When she heard the change in my voice..She got scared...i could sense it the way she was squirming in my arms. I don't know why but I like the way she was getting frighten of me like a cat but in the other way I didn't like that scared face of her may be because I loved her smile more than anything.

That giggling smile of her's is always gives joy to my heart.

"I-I'm f-fine s-sir" she stuttered nd quickly escaped from my arms nd ran away from me, making me grin like a mad person.

Smiling widely I left to give seminar...
After giving my presentation I straight away went to interaction session...

As soon as I went in I got a phone call from my so called father..

"what" i said arrogantly.

Father: How are you Daksh?

"why did you called me?"

Father: Daksh is this the way you speak with your father.

"Look Mr, I don't have a father...on the day of my mother death, when he brought his mistress to home...that day itself my father died to me" I yelled at him in rage nd ended the call.

My eyes brimmed in tears but I controlled it asusal.

I can't show the whole world that I'm weak. Infront of the world I'm a cold hearted optmistic business man.

I walked in nd sat at the corner gazing at my gigglemug who is not aware of me..As I was busy in admiring her beauty...

"Hii sir"

I groaned at the person who distrubed me. I twisted my neck towards the person.

A girl stood infront of me waving her hand towards me.

"what!!" i said rudely.

She looks like a junior...

"Sir, do you remember me?" she asked me like she is some celebrity.

I didn't said any thing but looked at her like i'm not interested to have a conversation with you.

But that dumb bitch didn't understand by expression nd started fawning all her fake assets at me wearing ton's of make up on her face. I just ignored her yet that bitch didn't stopped her flirting with me. I didn't payed a heed to her nd focused all my attention towards my gigglemug who was now standing on the dias nervously.

My nervous fairy😘

My stupid friends asked her to dance but she denied yet they all made her agreed to it.

The next day I spend my whole day completing my office work but missed my gigglemug a lot. I couldn't get a glimpse of her from last three days.

So the next morning...I couldn't had patience to wait her more so I came out of the room in my track shirt & phant without having a bath nd started waiting for her like a love sick puppy.

I waited but she didn't came suddenly I remembered that one day she & her friends using the shortcut route. That day we forgot to warn them to not use that shortcut because it's dangerous. All rogues were using that route as it was quite secluded area.

An unknown fear slowly crept in me making me worry about her. I quickly ran in that direction as fast as I could while praying to god to keep her safe.

As I reached there, the scene which i saw made my hands balled in fists in anger. I lost my control when I saw her in helpless condition. I quickly held that bastard hand who was trying to touch my love nd twisted his hand mercilessly while with the other hand I grabbed his coller nd punched him along with him the other two joined him to beat me.