6

“Mom hit the little camera like I showed you last time I came home."

"Miranda you bought all this complicated high tec stuff."

"Its not complicated. It's an iPad."

"Ohhh there you are." Her mother smiled looking at her.

"Hey mama." Miranda smiled.

"Aww your growing your hair out." Her mother commented.

"Yes. It's been growing like crazy." She stated running her fingers through it. "How have you been mama?"

"I've been good. It seems like forever since the last time we spoke."

"Yeah two weeks." Miranda acknowledged. "And how is daddy doing?"

"You know your father. Always around here fixing something that's not broke." Elena laughed rolling her eyes.

"I wasn't going to say anything Mandy ,but you've gained weight."

Miranda breathed heavily, now was the perfect time if any.

"I have something to tell you." Miranda said nervously.

"What is it?" Elena encouraged.

"I'm pregnant mama." Miranda rushed out looking at her mothers brown eyes widened.

"Your what?" She gasped.

"Yep pregnant." She replied before sitting her iPad up and stepping back so her mother could see her body.

"Miranda Marie Bailey!" Her mom shouted, but Miranda was glad to hear some excitement in her voice.

"How far along? Who's the father? When did you find out?" Elena rambled.

"I’m 17 weeks."

"17 weeks Mandy. Why are you just now saying anything?"

"Mama I’ve just been busy with work and we haven't spoken in two weeks. I just-- she said trying to come up with excuses.

"You were just nervous and didn't know how to tell us." Elena filled in knowing her child.

"Yes ma'am." Miranda agreed. "Can you tell daddy?" Miranda pleaded.

"Tell him what?" William said walking up behind Elena.

"Shit." Miranda mumbled.

"Mandy. " Her mother scolded.

"Sorry mama."

Miranda bit her lip before responding. "I'm pregnant daddy." Miranda felt like a little girl confessing.

She watched as her dad scrunched up his face and looked at the screen. He took it better than she thought.

"It's a girl." Miranda added trying to soften him.

"Oh my Goodness a girl." Elena gasped cheesing.

"Yes." Miranda nodded smiling.

"We need to pick out names,  decorate the nursery, buy clothes. There's so much to do." Her mom cheered. "I'm coming out there as soon as possible."

"You don't have to do that." Miranda assured.

"I'm going to. My baby is having a baby. Ooh I've got to call your Aunt."

"Congratulations Miranda." William finally said causing Miranda to gasped and her eyes to water.
She was honestly prepared for him to not say anything.

"Thank you daddy." She sniffled wiping her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He asked curiously.

"Because I'm pregnant which makes me very emotional."

"Are you excited?" Elena asked still smiling.

"I am. Ben and I are very excited." Miranda smiled.

"Ben?! Ben's the daddy?" Elena and William said simultaneously.

Miranda eyes widened, she wanted to leave that conversation for another day.

"Well would you look at that. I'm being paged talk to you guys later, bye love you." Miranda said quickly before hitting the end.

Miranda blew out a breath and frowned hearing knocks she wasn't expecting anyone.

"Tucker?" Miranda questioned shocked pulling the door opened.

"Miranda?!" He responded back shocked as well, looking at her stomach.

"What are you doing here?" She asked looking him up and down. He looked different. It had been a while since she seen him.

"Your pregnant?" Tucker stated walking in.

"Sure come in." Miranda said sarcastically gesturing to her living room.

"Sorry about that?" He apologized.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to see how you were doing."

"Tucker Jones cut the bull. You want something. Now what is it ?"

"I need to stay with you for a few days."

"No absolutely not." Miranda said ushering him to the door.

"Miranda please. I don't have anyone here, but you. I moved out here to be with you." Tucker said sadly.

"What happened to Angela?" She responded scrunching her nose up.

"We broke up a while ago."

"Why do you need to stay?"

"I was moving to a new apartment which was supposed to ready yesterday, but it won't be ready until Monday. My lease is up..." he explained.

"Why can't you stay at a hote--

"Please Mandy."

"Alright, but no longer than 5 days and I mean it."

"No longer than a week." He smiled.

"Not a week. I said 5 days." Miranda expressed putting her hand on her hip.

"Okay." Tucker said hugging her. Miranda stiffen at his touch. He wasn't this nice in there marriage.

She watched as he left out assuming he was getting his bags. She quietly washed dishes as he came back in.

"Second door on your right." she informed him.

"I like the sunflowers for the nursery. It's a girl?"

"Yes and thank you." Miranda smiled awkwardly.

"I can paint the rest if you want and even set up the crib. I see it's not finished." He countered nicely.

Miranda eyes widened. That was Ben's job and she wasn't going to take that away from him. He was almost done.

"No that's okay."  She responded.

"He's doing it?" Tucker questioned looking at her tapping his fingers on the counter.

"He is."

"Can I ask who this "He" is?" He asked crossing his arms.

"He's me and my daughters business." Miranda sneered.

"Have you been dating long?" Tucker asked next.

"Again none of your business." She repeated trying not to get upset.

"Miranda when did we stop being cordial?" He asked frustrated.

"I am being cordial with you. What you want to know is when I stopped being nice and friendly with you.  That stopped when we got divorced or maybe when you cheated on me."

"Miranda I am sorry. Truly I am. I never meant to hurt you."

"Well you did."

"Are you going to forgive me?" He asked sincerely looking down at her.

I have forgiven you a while ago. I have moved on and passed that."

"You moved on?... from me?..."

"Well, what do you think?" She challenged confused. Why would he assume she was still hooked on him. She was literally a walking incubator with another mans baby.

"I think...that deep down you still love me. Like I do you."

"You have lost your mind." Miranda laughed wiping the dishes off.

"Have I? I was your first. Your first everything. I know you and your body."

"Tucker I don't think you want to go down the road of sex." Miranda warned.

" Miranda, no man can please you better than me." Tucker said confidently.

Miranda dried her hands and turn back to face him.

"Its already been done and exceeded." She said seriously with a slight smirk before walking out the room.

Miranda grabbed her ringing phone and smiled seeing Ben.

"Hey." She greeted.

"Hey I'm just leaving work. I’m stopping and getting dinner. I figured I could do a little more work on the nursery." He told her sweetly.

"Can you get that Cajun pasta and get them to make it extra spicy."

"Okay. Do you need anything else?"

"No and thank you."

"Alright I will see you in about 45 minutes." Ben responded. Miranda

"Wait Ben I almost forgot. Tucker is here." Miranda said biting her lip.

"Can I ask why?" Ben asked not wanting to pry or sound like a jealous friend.

"His lease is up and he asked if he could stay until his apartment is ready."

"Oh okay. See you in a bit"

Ben ordered and picked up their food driving to her apartment.

Walking in he took the elevator to her floor. Ben put his key in and unlocked her door.

He could see Miranda sitting on the couch and her ex husband on the other one.

"Hey Miranda." Ben greeted looking over at Tucker who had a strained look on his face.

"Hi." Miranda smiled sliding off the chair to get up. She walked over and hugged him tightly then kissed his cheek.

"Ben this is Tucker. Tucker this is Ben." Miranda introduced.

She waited for one of them to speak to the other, but they were silent.

"O..kay." she drew out grabbing Ben's hand. "Let's eat."

Ben made their plates and sat them at the counter.

“how was your day?” Miranda asked as he pulled out the bar stool helping her sit down.

“it was good. Had three surgeries all of them with the new general surgeon, they went well.  I got a new resident. He came in from LA and He is really sharp.”

“I don’t like the new general surgeon she is a know it all.” Miranda commented rolling her eyes.

“and you’re not?” Ben laughed.

“yeah, but I’m chief, head of the department. I have been doing this longer so if I tell you to fix your technique you should humble yourself and listen. I said it nicely too. Nicer than I have ever spoken to someone I think.”  She explained.

“Yeah, maybe you should have a meeting with her. She is only a first year attending right?”

“yes exactly. I am going to have a meeting with her I just have to get my spirit right.”

“how is our little one doing today.” Ben asked smiling.

“She is doing good. Very active.” Miranda smiled. “she is kicking right now as we speak. Its like she knows your voice.”

“She does. She is going to be a daddy’s girl.”

“yeah yeah. She needs to know that she cannot take my spot. I was here first.” Miranda pouted.

“you will always be my number one girl.”

After they finish eating. Ben washed their few dishes. “I am going to take a shower and then cut a movie on.” She told him rubbing his chest.

“okay I am going to work some more in the nursery, then I will be in to rub your feet.” Ben said to her.

“You are so good to me.” She smiled kissing his cheek.

“Goodnight Tucker Jones.”

“Good night Mandy”

Ben walked into the nursery and started painting the last wall. Letting that one dry he put the shelves up on the other.

Finishing up he walked out going into the kitchen. Ben sighed seeing Tucker in the refrigerator.

"What yall have is not going to last." Tucker said shutting the refrigerator.

"Excuse me." Ben asked harshly. His jaw clinching.

"I'm just saying don't get too comfortable, I'll be back." Tucker said slyly walking off.

Ben took a deep breath slamming his hand on the counter stopping himself from cussing that man out. He wasn't going to yell and argue with an idiot. Ben knew then that this man still wanted Miranda and was really staying here to make his way back in.

Walking Ben made his way to Miranda's door and opened. He smiled seeing her sitting up watching tv.

"I'm ready for my foot massage." Miranda told him intently. Ben closed the door and sat on the edge of the bed. He brought her feet onto his lap and began rubbing them firmly.

After a while he made his way up her thighs rubbing them softly.

Ben slid up the bed and pushed her royal blue nightgown up so it bunched at her waist. He loved the way the light blue lace of her panties looked against her skin.

"What are you doing?" Miranda asked suppressing her moans as he rubbed in between her thighs.

"I'm doing this." He smirked pushing her legs firmly apart licking her through the lace of her panties.

"Shit." Miranda whined throwing her head back.

He pulled her leg pulling her flat against the bed.

Miranda hands went to her breast rubbing them through her nightgown. While Ben continuously licked her through the fabric teasing her.

"Ben wait." Miranda breathed heavily trying to push his head back. "Tucker is here."

He looked up at her with a mischievous look in his eyes and a smug smile. Ben then pushed her nightgown up until her breast were exposed. He used one hand to play with them and his other hand slid her panties to the side as he pressed his tongue against her sex.

"Bennnnn." Miranda sung in a moan whispering.

Ben knew that Miranda was going to keep her moans at bay for the sake of a guest being in her house, but he had a different plan.

"Sit up." Ben demanded.

Miranda sat up quickly and Ben pulled her nightgown over her head. He took his hands and fisted her panties pulling them down her beautiful thighs.

Ben caressed her breasts circling her areolas with his fingers. Using his thumb and forefingers he pinched, twisted, and pulled her nipples.

"Uhh." Miranda moaned arching up offering more of her breast to him. Moving his lips down he sucked her nipple into his mouth. Her breast ached in need as he teased her.

Moving down he kissed her big round stomach and dipped his tongue into her naval. Licking around causing her to squirm.

Miranda pulled his head up and eyed him hungrily telling him exactly what she wanted without speaking.

Ben took a slow lick to her core causing her to whimper.

"You always taste so good." Ben commented before dipping his tongue back in licking her more firm. His hands grabbed her ass and he squeezed it with the same rhythm of his mouth. Lifting her body he move her along his tongue. He spread her legs wide open before sucking on her clit.  Miranda pulled his face closer smearing his face in her wetness drenching him.

Miranda lips were sore from biting them so hard. She wanted Tucker out of her house. Grabbing a pillow she covered her mouth silently moaning and groaning into it.

Ben looked up and removed the pillow from her face throwing it on the floor as well as the rest of them.

He knew she wasn't going to last much longer by the way her thighs were spasming. "I want to hear you Miranda." Ben said roughly in between the flicking and swiping of his tongue.

"Fuck Ben." Miranda moaned loudly then put her hand over her mouth.

Getting frustrated with her resistance Ben put his arms under her thighs grabbing her hands locking their fingers together.

He suckled, licked, flicked and pulled at her clit repeatedly until she was rocking her self on his mouth.

"Benjaminnnnn." Miranda cried out as she came shaking. she arched up off the bed the best she could with Ben's mouth still drinking from her.

"I need my hands." She stuttered riding out her orgasm.

Ben chuckled sending vibrations through her. He released her hands and she ran them through her hair gripping it.

"Shit." she whined laying back on the bed and pushing Ben away from her.

Ben smiled and hovered over her pecking her lips. Miranda kissed him back and swiped her tongue across tasting her self.

Ben then kissed down to her neck before looking back up at her. He loved to look into her eyes and watch them changed from lust, to urgency, to passion. She bit her lip in anticipation. Waiting and longing for him to put his mouth on her breast.

Ben put kisses all over her breast and Miranda let out a moan as he licked across her nipple before moving to the other one.

Ben kissed down her stomach before stopping at her sex. He stared at her before licking his lips.

Miranda's eyes switch to urgency. "Ben I want you really bad." Miranda said in between breaths. Ben smiled he wanted to taste her again, but he'll give her what she wants.

Miranda sat up on the bed clicking her teeth. He was still contemplating on what he wanted next. "Take your clothes off." She said as Ben got off the bed to do so.

He watched as Miranda moved into one of their favorite positions face down and ass up. "please take me." Miranda whimpered before pulling a pillow under her. Ben licked his lips and nodded his head. He crawled on the bed and got on his knees behind her, rubbing his hand across her smooth skin " Damn Miranda Your extraordinary. "

Ben groaned as he slid into her swiftly almost like sliding in on a river. He watched as Miranda grabbed a fist full of her sheets as he listened to her moan out. Ben put his hands on the side of her hips and gripped them to move her on him.

"Jesus." Miranda moaned. "Shit it's so good."

Ben moved her body back and forth faster, her moans and pants were encouraging him. "Fuck." Ben groaned as he felt her grip him tightly as her body shook. Miranda pulsated around him.

The faster he slammed into her the louder she screamed.

"Please don't stop." Miranda begged.

"You like this dick?" Ben asked roughly. As soon as he spoke he felt liquid pouring out of her.

"No I love it." She moaned clinching him. Miranda loved when he talked dirty during sex. It was the fastest way to her orgasm.

"Who's is this?" He asked gripping her harder. Miranda bit her lip not responding smushing her face in the sheets.

"I asked you a question." Ben demanded pulling her by her hair. Miranda looked over her shoulder and Ben leaned forward tugging and sucking her lips.

He pushed into her deeper pulling her back onto him.

It's yours, it's yours... God It's yours... only yours." Miranda chanted.

Satisfied Ben slid out of her and turned her so she was laying flat on her back. Miranda quickly slid the pillow under her lower back causing her hips to raise higher.

She stared up at him with chinky eyes as he finally put his hands under her thigh and slid into her once again. Finding a good speed he thrust into her with no stopping.
Miranda reached out and put her hands on his arms clawing them.

Ben stared down at Miranda, every time he pulled out and pushed all the way back in, he was greeted with a sexy hoarse moan. He continued this motion.

"Benjamin." Miranda moaned out. Ben smiled looking down at her. He loved when his full name left her thick lips.

"God. Ben I can't -- shit I'm close. "

"I'm close too." Ben said as he picked up speed and moved in a circular motion.

Ben kissed her lips passionately and sucked on her bottomed lip. That was Miranda's undoing as she moaned out at a high pitch. Squeals followed by moans of his name. She grabbed the sides of Ben's face to look him in the eyes. Watching and feeling Miranda climax brought Ben to his own.

"Fuck, Miranda." Ben moaned and grunted out as he came.