Epilogue

Martin Luther Carter's P.O.V

I am now passing this road of Quezon City. Will, my fuck tard brother is in trouble! I need to get him out there. Kung hindi ay baka mamatay Iyon. Wala na akong pangit na Kapatid.

"Where the fuck is the exact location, Kalix?" Kanina pa ako pabalik balik dito.

But hell! I still can't find where is he!

I swear! Im gonna kill that brat!

Kausap ko siya sa cellphone. I even cancelled my appointment because of his trouble. Kung hindi lang ako pagagalitan ni Mommy, hindi ako pumunta rito.

"Kuya, I was just joking. HAHA I'm still here is States—"

What the fuck?!

"You brat, go home now and I'll kill you!" Pasiring na aniya ko.

This fucktard is getting to my nerves!

Agad kong kinabig ang manibela ng makita ang isang babaeng parang Wala sa sariling naglalakad.

"Shit! That was so close!"

I cursed. I glanced the girl in my sideview mirror. She's talking with a man. Tsk.

What's wrong with that girl?

I menueover the car. And start the engine. Will, I'm just going to my office. Tsk. I will attend my appointments. It's a waste of time for being here. If it's not because of that Kalix. I'm not here. Finding his ass!

I dialed in my phone. Phone while driving? Yeah! That's me,

"Mom? Kalix isn't here in Philippines. He's still in states. He was just joking," I smirked.

I'm sure, Kalix will be home. Mom will surely kick his ass. I heard my mom yelled. Kaya nailayo ko ang cellphone sa tenga ko.

"I'm gonna kick his balls! Thank you for updating me, son. Wait! Are you driving while talking to me?"

"Yes mom! Bye! I love you"

With that, I suddenly end the call. I'm sure my mom will yelled me.

My over reacting Momy.

                          ————

Message Received

From: Davierra|Agent Fast

Carter? Im now going on your company with my sister. She's going to be your secretary. Just please, forgive me this time. For my sister. And please, don't tell her about it. She's doesn't know about it. Please?"

Napataas ang kilay ko nang mabasa ang mensahing Iyon. She's now know how to use please? Hmmmm... who's her sister?

I'm not a bad person not to forgive her.

But, I will going to ask a favor.

~Compose Message~

To: Davierra|Agent Fast

Yeah sure, in one condition.

~Message sent~

Let's see if Kalix Luther Carter can ignore the beauty of a Davierra.

Damn this woman! She didn't reply! She's a hardheaded agent.

I heard knocking in my office's door. Aren't I said, that I don't accept any visit right now?!

"Come in, the door is open" I said in boring voice.

When she entered the office. I didn't see her. Nakatalikod ako sakanya. If I won't, I might fired this person who disturb me. I'm just holding my temper.