Tae: what I did?

Kook: here... you...

Jungkook pointed towards his lips, blushing madly. Taehyung laughed and kept his hand on the blushing boy's thigh.

Tae: Why are you so cute bunbun?

Jungkook looked on his lap fidgeting his finger, biting his lips, blushing. The ride continued....

After few mins,

Tae: bub we are here? Your favourite place.

Taehyung said and got down the car. Jungkook just looked at the place with wide eyes and gulped. Taehyung opened the door for Jungkook, but he didn't move just sat there looking at the place.

Tae: kookie?!

Taehyung called snapping the boy out of his trance.

Kook: hyung, can't we go back home?

Jungkook asked eyes still fixed to the same place.

Tae: Why? Don't you like this place?

Taehyung asked tilting his head sideway looking at the boy, confusedly.

Kook: No hyung. I don't like beach.

He said looking up at the elder, averting his gaze from the beach. Hearing him, Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. He looked at the boy and at the beach.

Tae: didn't you---

Taehyung stopped his words when he heard a sniffing sound from the younger. He looked down to see Jungkook with teary eyes. He cupped the boy's face in his hands.

Tae: Bunny, why are you crying? *worried*

Kook: hyung let's go back. Please

Jungkook said with pouty lips and teary eyes.

Kook: Hyung please. I don't wanna be here. *crying*

Tae: Ok baby,we are leaving. Don't cry shh...

Taehyung kissed the crying boy's eyes and went to the other side of the car and got inside the driver seat.

Tae: don't cry baby. Let's go to some ice cream parlour. okay?

Jungkook nodded his head. Taehyung ruffled the boy's hair calming him down. He averted his eyes to the road and concentrated on the road, while his one hand rubbing circles on the boy's back, calming him.

Finally, they reached a ice cream parlour. Both got down and went inside and sat on a table. The waiter came to take their orders. Tae ordered a strawberry ice cream and was about to order vanilla for kook, but...

Kook: I want chocolate ice cream with sprinkles.

He said flashing his bunny smile to the waiter. The waiter blushed and went away.

Tae: You ordered, Chocolate flavor? Don't you like vanilla?

Kook: Vanilla? I like it. But chocolate is my favorite.

Tae: what? Then why you wrote 'I had my favourite vanilla ice cream'? *frown*

Kook: where I wrote??

Jungkook asked blinking his eyes in confusion.

Tae: umm... *clear his throat* Your diary..